- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 2/14
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by ski
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
- Chalet Clementine is situated 50 metres from Folyeres piste and less than a 10 minute walk from the village.
- A top of the range jacuzzi hot tub is situated outside for guests to relax in after a hard day on the hill!
- Nestling in the pine forest, this cosy, typically Savoyarde style chalet built of stone and wood will sleep up to 14 people. Most rooms enjoy ensuite facilities.
- The comfortable lounge/dining area has a wood burning stove, free wifi TV, video and a stereo cd player, ipod docking station and a wii game.
- 2 twin rooms with en-suite shower, wash basin and wc
- 1 double room with en-suite shower, wash basin and wc
- 1 double room with en-suite bath, wash basin and wc
- 1 twin room with en-suite bath, wash basin and wc
- 1 twin room with en-suite shower and wash basin. WC just outside door.
- 2 twin rooms with en-suite showers and wash basins but share a wc.
- Lounge/dining area with log burning stove, TV, dvd and stereo cd player and ipod docking station. Please bring your own cds and dvds.
- Boot/ski room with heated boot warmers
- Free Wifi internet access
- Wii console available
- Top quality jacuzzi spa hot tub
Current Promotions for Chalet Clementine:
A little Ski Magic: Spring Skiing: catered Courchevel chalets from just £349ppDates: 12 Mar 17 - 15 Apr 17
- Fully catered ski chalets in La Tania PLUS our new flagship chalet in Courchevel Le Praz
- Excellent locations for skiing and village centre
- Family discounts
- Group discounts
- Inhouse childcare, ski hire and transfers available
... and of course spectacular Three Valley Spring skiing ...
EASTER CATERED SKI CHALET - 3 VALLEYS - LA TANIADates: 01 Apr 17 - 15 Apr 17 CHALET CLEMENTINE AVAIABLE FOR EASTER WITH SKI MAGIC!
- Fully catered chalet with fabulous friendly team
- Outdoor hot tub, nestled in the trees
- Just moments from the piste
- 7 ensuite bedrooms
- Fabulous location for 3 valley Spring skiing
- In-house transfers, ski hire, childcare and lift pass service all available to save you on your ski holiday extras!
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
- Early morning tea or coffee served in your room if requested
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fruit juice, assorted ceareals, creamy porridge, assorted yogurts and a daily hot option such as bacon and scrambled eggs. Breakfast on Wednesday is a serve yourself affair as it is th chalet staff day off
- Afternoon tea of baguettes, jam, a freshly baked cake, tea, coffee or hot chocolate awaits you on your return from a hard days skiing for 6 x days.
- Early evening meals served for children up to age 12 for 6 x days.
- Pre-dinner canapes and aperitif served for 6 x evenings
- A superb 4 course dinner including cheese course with carefully chosen apellation controlled bottled wine served during the meal. Freshly brewed coffee and mints.
- Honesty bar available with beers, mixers and snacks
- Packed lunches/snacks available to order at additional cost
- Most dietary requirements can be catered for. Please advise when booking.
- Chalet staff have one day off per week when breakfast will be laid out for you.No afternoon tea or dinner is provided on this day.
- We can also arrange our own British nannies to look after your children in the chalet on a full or part time basis in The Magic Snowflake Club.
- Ski and Boot hire fitted in and delivered to the chalet at discounted prices
- Lift passes delivered to the chalet
- Ski school with British instructors for all levels can be arranged
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise