- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 2/11
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Close to piste
- Chalet Chocolat is superbly located, in the heart of the old village
- Just 2 minutes walk from the lifts and piste
- Close to bars and restaurants
- Typical Savoyarde chalet
- Cosy lounge decorated in Alpine style with welcoming wood burning stove
- Sleeps 10 in very comfortable rooms
- All bedrooms have full en-suite facilities
- Ski and boot room with heated boot warmers
- Twin room with en-suite shower, wash basin and wc
- Delightful lounge with wood burning stove and patio doors leading to sunny terrace with stunning views over the Bozel valley
- Dining area
- Toilet with wash basin
- 2 x twin rooms with en-suite shower, wash basin and wc
- 2 x double rooms with en-suite shower, wash basin and wc
Current Promotions for Chalet Chocolat:
A little Ski Magic: Spring Skiing: catered Courchevel chalets from just £349ppDates: 12 Mar 17 - 15 Apr 17
- Fully catered ski chalets in La Tania PLUS our new flagship chalet in Courchevel Le Praz
- Excellent locations for skiing and village centre
- Family discounts
- Group discounts
- Inhouse childcare, ski hire and transfers available
... and of course spectacular Three Valley Spring skiing ...
LAST MINUTE AVAILABILITY - SKI 3 VALLEYS WITH SKI MAGICDates: 12 Mar 17 - 16 Apr 17
- Spring skiing from our Courchevel Le Praz and La Tania catered chalets
- All remining beds now £50 - £100 off per person
- Choose from chalets with hot tubs and swimming pools!
- Excellent locations for 3 Valley Spring Skiing
- Fully catered by our fabulous, friendly team
- In house ski hire, transfers, childcare and lift pass service available to save you on all of your ski extras!
... come & enjoy a little "Ski Magic" ...
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, garden, iPod docking station, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
Chalet is fully catered offering delicous cuisine including the following
- Coffee or tea delivered to your room first thing, if pre-ordered.
- A wholesome breakfast including fruit juice, assorted cereals, creamy porridge, yogurts, freshly baked bread, preserves and a hot option such as bacon and scrambled eggs, tea, coffee or hot chocolate served for 6 mornings. Wenesday id the chalet staffs day off when breakfast is a help yourself affair.
- Afternoon tea for 6 x days consisting of a home baked cake , fressh baguettes and preserves awaits you after your day on the slopes.
- A superb three course evening meal for 6 x nights with carefully chosen apellation controlled wine served during the meal followed by fresh coffee. Chalet staff have one day off per week.
- Most dietary requirements can be catered for. Please advise at time of booking.
- Early meals are served for children up to age 12
- An honesty bar is available in the chalet for beers, mixers and snacks
- A fresh bowl of fruit is always available
- Packed lunches are available to order at additional cost.
Ski Magic Services:
- We can arrange our own British nannies to look after your children in the chalet on a full or part time basis in The Magic Snowflake Club.
- Unbeatable deals on Ski and Boot hire which is fitted in and delivered to the chalet
- Discounted Lift passes delivered to the chalet
- Ski school with British instructors for all levels can be arranged
- Child and group discounts
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise