About Chalet Bouleau
- Located in the French Alps between the spa town of Saint Gervais les Bains and the exclusive ski resort of Megève, with spectacular views of Mont Blanc.
- Run as a luxury ski chalet during the winter Chalet Bouleau will be operating as a Mountain Retreat from the Spring of 2012. Retreat web pages to be opened soon.
- The chalet is perfectly located to explore some of the best skiing in the French Alps. The nearest ski lift is five minutes away and connects to the vast ski area of Megève and St.Gervais. If the snow conditions are right it is possible to ski from the chalet to the first lift of the day and with your 'Evasion Mont Blanc' ski pass you are connected to 450km of slopes and the ski areas of Les Contamines, Combloux and St Nicolas. Even the fastest skiers will be hard pressed to ski the whole area in a week.
- Considered one of the greatest and most spectacular ski areas in the world, the Chamonix valley together with St Gervais/Megève is also the most varied and scenic, with Mont Blanc, Europe’s highest mountain, as a constant backdrop.
- The majestic Mont Blanc Massif with its glaciers and forested slopes combines to provide extensive skiing for all abilities. Much of the skiing in Megève is set amongst the trees and is ideal for the intermediate skier. More adventurous skiers will be challenged by the black slopes of Mont Joly or the vast off piste opportunities, whilst the nursery slopes of Mont d'Arbois offer numerous green and blue runs.
- For more extreme challenges we are ideally placed to explore the slopes of Chamonix and Argentière. Off piste skiers from all over the world come to experience this legendary ski domain. Chamonix is just 20 minutes away by car.
- Beautifully renovated in the style of a traditional mountain chalet the main living area has a large open sitting room and dining area with adjacent TV room.
- With over 530m² of internal living space Chalet Bouleau has plenty of room.
- The large open plan dining and seating area contains a central atrium, giving an open and connected feel to the upper floor and as a double aspect space gives impressive views from wherever you sit.
- There are three floors of accommodation and living space with a fourth floor dedicated as a spa area, containing Sauna and small gym, private treatment room and an outside Jacuzzi.
- For sleep arrangements the chalet has eight bedrooms in total. In the main living area there are four with en-suite (three that take an extra bed) and two that share a private bathroom (ideal for a family with young children). In the adjoining owners apartment there are a further two rooms, one double and one bunk room with five beds, both are with en-suite.
- So whether you are visiting us for a luxurious ski break, or for one of our mountain retreats, Chalet Bouleau promises to be a stimulating and rejuvenating destination.
barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, fitness room, games console, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, ski workbench, wifi (free in-room)
Resort & location information:
Resort name: St Gervais
Ski area: Evasion Mont Blanc
Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, bowling, bus station, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, casino, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, golf, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse riding, huski dogs, ice rink, lake, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, rafting, railway station, ski school, ski touring, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, thermal springs, tourist office, via ferrata