Downstairs, the living room opens out onto a large, sunny balcony with great views of the towering mountains across the Tarentaise valley.
A comfy sofa and armchairs make for a relaxing living area to enjoy the views, or to wind down in front of a DVD. The apartment also has an additional quiet area on the mezzanine above should extra seating be required.
The kitchen is well-equipped with a dishwasher, large fridge, hob and oven and leads into the open plan dining area, which has an expanding table to save space and allow you to entertain in style!
The apartment comprises one twin bedroom downstairs with a separate shower and toilet, one twin room and one double room upstairs which share a spacious bathroom. There is plenty of hanging and storage space throughout the chalet and the owners have taken great care to ensure nothing is missing for a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
We look forward to welcoming you to ski Apartment Genepi this winter.
laundry facilities, wifi (free in-room)
- Modern chalet or apartment accommodation, well placed within walking distance of the resort centre and slopes
- Well-equipped kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher as standard
- 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and luxury bath towels
- Elemis Spa bathroom products
- Starter pack of tea, coffee, milk, sugar, salt and pepper
- Essential cleaning products, including a supply of bin bags and dishwasher tablets
- Complimentary cots and highchairs on request
- Unlimited access to the Concierge services
- Use of Premiere Neige DVD library
- Access to Premiere Neige in resort services such as Inter-resort transfers and Creche
- Lift pass, welcome hamper and bread delivery advanced booking service
- Essential Baby Products advanced booking service - nappies, wipes and baby food delivered to your apartment
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Sainte Foy
Ski area: Sainte Foy
Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, bus station, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, high altitude restaurants, hiking, huski dogs, mountain biking, mountaineering, off piste guiding, paragliding, railway station, ski school, ski touring, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), tourist office