Chalet Petite Foglietta
- This lovely new apartment has fantastic views across and along the Isere valley.
- Over a thousand kilometres of pistes and 450 lifts within 20 minutes.
- 10 minutes from the Ski Train
- The off-piste paradise of Ste Foy is easily reached by the local ski bus (navette) or 5 minutes by car.
- Val d'Isere and Tignes are only a 12 minute drive away whilst access to Les Arcs is 5 minutes away. Parking is straightforward and cheap.
- Conveniently located in Sainte Foy village the apartment has been furnished to a high standard for your comfort.
- The lovely village of Ste Foy boasts charming restaurants and bars. A perfect place to unwind after a hard day on the slopes.
- 3 bedrooms - master bedroom with a king size double with two further twin rooms
- well equipped kitchen with all mod cons including dishwasher and microwave
- flat screen TV and DVD player
- i-pod dock
- a large south facing balcony with a further private balcony from the master bedroom
- private garage below the apartment and ski-locker
- comfy goose down pillows and duvets (some hypo-allergenic ones too)
- additional sleeping is either by the comfortable double sofa-bed in the lounge or on a double futon in the upstairs twin
- bathroom with bath and shower
- shower room, with separate WC
cot/highchair, iPod docking station, private parking (covered)
- Val d'Isere and Tignes are only a 15 minute drive away whilst access to Les Arcs from Villaroger is across the valley 5 minutes away. Parking is straightforward and cheap.
- If you like variety in your skiing there are over 450 lifts and a thousand kilometres of pistes within a 20 minute drive.
- If you like your pasta fresh then the resort of La Rosiere also 15 minutes away is linked to Italy.
- The town of Bourg St Maurice and its many amenities are nearby at the head of the valley.
- Travel cot and high-chair available.
- Optional catered breakfasts (starting at 10 Euro per person) and daily maid cleaning are available on request.
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Sainte Foy
Ski area: Sainte Foy
Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, bus station, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, high altitude restaurants, hiking, huski dogs, mountain biking, mountaineering, off piste guiding, paragliding, railway station, ski school, ski touring, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), tourist office