- Chalet hotel - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 55 bedrooms, sleeps 121
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 1 minute to lift by foot
- swimming pool
- sauna/steam room
- Indoor heated pool
Chalet Hotel Aiguille Percee
This cosy Alpine hotel has plenty of charm and a great location that ensures both the slopes and the shops are within easy reach.
Just a step outside the Chalet hotel Aiguille Percée, and you will be greeted by gorgeous views of the Lac de Tignes and the Grand Motte glacier. It’s only a 100 metre walk to the main gondola which will whisk you up to the vast Espace Killy ski area or just around the corner, you’ll find yourself in the main square where the ski schools meet up. It couldn’t be better!
The wood-panelled bedrooms all with en-suite facilities are all refurbished. The bedrooms all have en-suite facilities and some have their own terrace. Everybody is catered for in a mixture of twins, doubles and good sized family rooms.
For those wanting to relax after a hard day on the slopes there will be a new indoor swimming pool. Brand new, Viva health & beauty treatment room, a steam room and sauna to soothe any aches and pains away.
Current Promotions for Chalet Hotel Aiguille Percee:
Great prices for family Easter skiing!Dates: 02 Apr 17 - 09 Apr 17, 09 Apr 17 - 16 Apr 17
Look no further for yourEaster Ski 2017 Break this season!
With high altitude resorts and childcare from 4 months, we take care of everything so you and your family have a fabulous Easter ski holiday.
With sunshine and fresh snow, it is hard to beat a long run followed by a longer lunch on the terrace. There is no need to be nervous about the snow quality at Easter, with great cover from the top of slopes to the bottom. The slopes are generally quiet at this time of year, days are longer, and it is much warmer, so you and your family can pack less layers.
Included in your ski holiday - flights (London, Manchester and Birmingham), resort transfers, accommodation, breakfast, afternoon tea, 3 course dinner with wine, childcare at an extra cost.
Great prices in Val d'Isere, Tignes, La Plagne & more ... just contact us for details!
Facilities:bar, billiard room, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games room, laundry facilities, lift, open fireplace, satellite/cable TV, sauna, ski workbench, swimming pool (indoor), terrace, turkish bath, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
Evening dinner will be 3 courses with wine, the perfect time to reflect on your day on the slopes and unwind. A children's high tea is available 7 days a week for children 12 years and under.
One evening a week dinner is not served in the Chalet hotel allowing you the opportunity to dine out at one of the excellent local restaurants.
- Children can make new friends and have fun in the children’s club, supervised by our fully qualified British nannies. They can enjoy their own early evening meal followed by a supervised film that runs during evening dinner so that you’re free to dine in peace.
- The reception at Chalet hotel Aiguille Percée is available from 8am to 8pm daily, our customer service team are there to offer support and assistance so that you can relax and enjoy your holiday.
- Wifi is available free of charge.
- A heated ski & boot room is available on the lower ground floor.
- What better way to relax after a hard day on the slopes than with a relaxing massage or facial. Our Viva therapy rooms are run by highly qualified beauty therapists providing luxury treatments using our fabulous skincare brand Elemis.
- To complement our therapy rooms we have a new indoor swimming pool, steam room and sauna.