Chalet Bonjour Bonjour
- Tignes / Val d'Isère, top French alpine resort.
- Hot Tub on the sun terrace.
- Easy walk to ski lifts and runs.
- British family owned and run ski chalets.
- Quality chalet of the highest standards.
- Chalet Bonjour Bonjour - 15 en-suite rooms and hot tub on terrace.
- Suitable for couples, groups, children, singles, or book the whole chalet.
- Fine food and wine served by friendly, sociable staff.
- Sunday to Sunday holidays for independent travelers.
- Warm, dry boots from state-of-the-art heated racks.
- Assistance with transfer arrangements.
- Ski hire and local ski school, all arranged.
- Free Wi-Fi and UK TV
- High altitude ski area with 100s of miles of snowsure piste.
- Check out our Top Rated comments on Trip Advisor - the chalet has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence in 2013/14
- Tignes les Brévières - French alpine ski village.
- The chalet has 15 beautiful guest rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms and most of them have a balcony.
- There is a large lounge, a hot tub on the terrace and WiFi throughout the chalet
Current Promotions for Chalet Bonjour Bonjour:
barbecue, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wheelchair accessible, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
A cooked breakfast is served on six mornings, supplemented by a choice of cereals, porridge, boiled eggs, bread, pastries, yoghurt, fresh fruit, tea, coffee, fruit juice, etc.
- Afternoon Tea
Afternoon tea, consisting of tea, cakes and a healthy alternative in the form of fresh fruit salad, fruit bowl or dips, will be available every day from 4.30 until 5.30 pm.
There is always a minimum of three courses, with fresh meat or fish and vegetables whenever possible. Our chefs are encouraged to prepare healthy, wholesome meals; however, naughty but nice items do sometimes sneak into the menu! Complimentary red and white wines are served in abundance throughout dinner. After dinner, take your pick from latte, cappuccino, espresso or freshly ground coffee. Hot chocolate, decaffeinated coffee and tea are also available.
- Planning Your Holiday
UK based team to offer you assistance in planning your holiday. Help and advice with transfers, ski passes, ski school lessons and ski hire. To ensure your holiday is hassle free and a holiday to remember.
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Tignes - Les Brevieres
Ski area: Espace Killy
Amenities: adventure park, bars and restaurants, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, fishing, glacier skiing, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice diving, ice driving, ice fishing, lake, massage, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, ski school, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), tennis, tourist office