- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 15 bedrooms, sleeps 39
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
Chalet Bonjour Bonjour
- Tignes / Val d'Isère, top French alpine resort.
- Hot Tub on the sun terrace.
- Easy walk to ski lifts and runs.
- British family owned and run ski chalets.
- Quality chalet of the highest standards.
- Chalet Bonjour Bonjour - 15 en-suite rooms and hot tub on terrace.
- Suitable for couples, groups, children, singles, or book the whole chalet.
- Fine food and wine served by friendly, sociable staff.
- Sunday to Sunday holidays for independent travelers.
- Warm, dry boots from state-of-the-art heated racks.
- Assistance with transfer arrangements.
- Ski hire and local ski school, all arranged.
- Free Wi-Fi and UK TV
- High altitude ski area with 100s of miles of snowsure piste.
- Check out our Top Rated comments on Trip Advisor - the chalet has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence in 2013/14
- Tignes les Brévières - French alpine ski village.
- The chalet has 15 beautiful guest rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms and most of them have a balcony.
- There is a large lounge, a hot tub on the terrace and WiFi throughout the chalet
Current Promotions for Chalet Bonjour Bonjour:
NEW! January Special - now only £299pp (was £415) w/c 11th January 2015Dates: 10 Jan 15 - 18 Jan 15 Chalet Bonjour-Bonjour, Tignes Les Brevieres
Ski Bonjour - the ultimate chalet experience!
Tignes les Brévières – a traditional French pretty alpine ski village
Hot Tub on sun terrace
Top rated on Trip Advisor – check out our reviews!
Less than 5 minute walk to the piste and lifts
Free Wi-Fi and UK TV available in every bedroom
Subsidised transfers from Geneva airport from only €85pp
• Tignes / Val d'Isère, top French alpine resort ‘Espace Killy’ Ski Area
• High altitude ski area with 100s of miles of snow sure piste
• Boot warmers and ski storage
• Home baked cakes for afternoon tea
• British family owned and run ski chalets
• Beautiful chalet in a stunning location
• 15 en-suite rooms, most with mountain facing balconies
• Suitable for couples, small groups, children & singles or book the whole chalet
• Sunday to Sunday holidays for independent travellers
• Pre-holiday office support from the UK including assistance with transfer arrangements/ski school/lift passes
* Fine healthy food and wine served by friendly sociable staff
* Breakfast on seven days per week with cooked option on six days
* Cereals, porridge, boiled eggs, bacon, bread, pastries, yoghurt, fresh fruit, etc.
* Afternoon tea with home-baked cakes, served 4.30 - 5.30 pm
* Dinner on six nights with three delicious courses
* Complimentary red and white wines are served in abundance throughout dinner
* Choice of coffees, teas or hot chocolate served after dinner
* Saturday night candle-lit dinner
We hope to hear from you soon.
Alistair & Becky
Telephone 01765 677787; Email email@example.com
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wheelchair accessible, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
The chalet is fully catered to the the highest standards- see guests comments on trip advisor.
A cooked breakfast is served on six mornings, supplemented by a choice of cereals, porridge, boiled eggs, bread, pastries, yoghurt, fresh fruit, tea, coffee, fruit juice, etc.
- Afternoon Tea
Afternoon tea, consisting of tea, cakes and a healthy alternative in the form of fresh fruit salad, fruit bowl or dips, will be available every day from 4.30 until 5.30 pm.
There is always a minimum of three courses, with fresh meat or fish and vegetables whenever possible. Our chefs are encouraged to prepare healthy, wholesome meals; however, naughty but nice items do sometimes sneak into the menu! Complimentary red and white wines are served in abundance throughout dinner. After dinner, take your pick from latte, cappuccino, espresso or freshly ground coffee. Hot chocolate, decaffeinated coffee and tea are also available.
- Planning Your Holiday
UK based team to offer you assistance in planning your holiday. Help and advice with transfers, ski passes, ski school lessons and ski hire. To ensure your holiday is hassle free and a holiday to remember.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise