Chalet Bonjour Bonjour
- Tignes / Val d'Isère, top French alpine resort.
- Hot Tub on the sun terrace.
- Easy walk to ski lifts and runs.
- British family owned and run ski chalets.
- Quality chalet of the highest standards.
- Chalet Bonjour Bonjour - 15 en-suite rooms and hot tub on terrace.
- Suitable for couples, groups, children, singles, or book the whole chalet.
- Fine food and wine served by friendly, sociable staff.
- Sunday to Sunday holidays for independent travelers.
- Discover the area with 5 days voluntary ski hosting with our experienced staff
- Warm, dry boots from state-of-the-art heated racks.
- Assistance with transfer arrangements.
- Ski hire and local ski school, all arranged.
- Free Wi-Fi and Wii games console.
- High altitude ski area with 100s of miles of snowsure piste.
- Tignes les Brévières - French alpine ski village.
- The chalet has 15 beautiful guest rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms and most of them have a balcony.
- there is a large lounge, a hot tub on the terrace and WiFi throughout the chalet
Current Promotions for Chalet Bonjour Bonjour:
barbecue, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, games console, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wheelchair accessible, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
A cooked breakfast is served on six mornings, supplemented by a choice of cereals, porridge, boiled eggs, bread, pastries, yoghurt, fresh fruit, tea, coffee, fruit juice, etc.
- Afternoon Tea
Afternoon tea, consisting of tea, cakes and a healthy alternative in the form of fresh fruit salad, fruit bowl or dips, will be available every day from 4.30 until 5.30 pm.
There is always a minimum of three courses, with fresh meat or fish and vegetables whenever possible. Our chefs are encouraged to prepare healthy, wholesome meals; however, naughty but nice items do sometimes sneak into the menu! Complimentary red and white wines are served in abundance throughout dinner. After dinner, take your pick from latte, cappuccino, espresso or freshly ground coffee. Hot chocolate, decaffeinated coffee and tea are also available.
- Advice of Resident Ski Instructor
Steve, part owner of the Chalet Bonjour Bonjour and a licensed ski instructor, is on hand whenever possible to advise you on aspects of the ski area, equipment, and even perhaps the local hostelries! Steve has considerable local knowledge of the Tignes / Val d'Isère ski area gathered over many years. Please note that he is not available for ski tuition.
- Ski / Board Hosts
On five days each week, weather permitting, our ski hosts will show you round the area, breaking for lunch at suitable mountain restaurants and making coffee and vin chaud stops as required. You must be able to ski blue runs easily and red runs happily if not elegantly.
- Weekly Picnic
From mid-season onwards, weather permitting, the chalet chefs put together a special picnic. This is a grand affair, held on the mountain at a pre-arranged spot, where all our guests, both those with the ski hosts and those on their own, meet up, together with the staff from both chalets. There are often as many as 40 to 50 participants! Food consists of quiche, pizza, pasta dishes, soup, sandwiches, crisps, chocolate bars, washed down with beer, vin chaud or soft drinks. This is great socially and fantastic value for money!
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Tignes - Les Brevieres
Ski area: Espace Killy
Amenities: adventure park, bars and restaurants, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cross country skiing, doctor, fishing, glacier skiing, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice diving, ice driving, ice fishing, lake, massage, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, ski school, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), tourist office