- Chalet apartment - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/9
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
Built with traditional stone and wood finishes, the chalet has a modern alpine style with a homely feel. After a long day on the slopes of Val d’Isere you’re welcomed by heated boot dryers and a lovely open-plan living and dining area, with its fireplace and floor to ceiling windows looking out towards the Face de Bellevard. It is the perfect place to relax in comfort and luxury. The extra single bed in room 3 allows space for up to 9 guests and offers children aged 2-11 years half price places, making it a superb option for families and small groups alike. This is a chalet apartment with all the right attributes; and after a renovating breath of fresh air, all the style too.
- ski storage and heated boot dryers
- Rooms 1 & 2 = twin or king-sized double with shower, WC and shared balcony
- Room 3 = twin or king-sized double with private facilities with a bath and shower attachement, balcony and extra single bed
- open-plan living and dining room with wood burning stove
- separate WC
- Room 4 = twin or king-sized double with shower and WC
Rooms 1, 2 and 3 add £3 pp/pn. Room 3 as triple waive the room supplement. If 3rd bed is occupied by a child aged 2-11 yrs they pay half the adult full price
Chalet staff live out.
Current Promotions for Chalet Sylvie:
Last Minute Chalet DealsDates: 08 Apr 17 - 15 Apr 17
Skiing in Easter is a great time to go skiing, with or without the family, thanks to the quality of the snow and the warm weather. It is great for young children, beginners, or those who like to enjoy long lunches on a sunny veranda.
With our Last Minute Ski Deals the 8th April is an even more attractive time to get away. Save hundreds of pounds off your Easter ski holiday and have your pick from some of the best resorts in the Alps.
Facilities:open fireplace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a simple cooked option of eggs and one other hot item.
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Enjoy a delicious, freshly cooked 3 course meal with unlimited wine until coffee on 6 out of 7
Why not join us for a welcome drink on your first evening to meet the team and learn what is going
on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- A phone call from one of our UK Ski Specialists prior to departure to ensure you have booked everything you need to (direct bookings only)
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet and ski hire organised for you by our in-resort teams
- All the home comforts you would expect including bath and hand towels, toiletries and bed linen
- WiFi is now complimentary in all our catered chalets