Chalet le Darbay
- Le Darbay is offered as self catered accommodation for 6 people, or 7 if there are children. Unlike properties rented through local agencies, the price will include laundry, local tax, heating, final cleaning and you will be provided with a generous selection of provisions to save you from an arduous trip to the supermarket as soon as you arrive.
- The chalet is just a five minute walk from the centre of the village where there are plenty of restaurants to choose from.
- We will help you plan and book every aspect of your holiday before you leave home. From airport transfers, lift passes, equipment hire to ski school and restaurant bookings
- When there is enough snow you can even ski back to within a few metres of the chalet door
- 2 x double bedrooms
- 1 x twin bedded room
- 1 bathroom, 1 shower room
- Extra room for 1 mattress on mezzanine floor (but no standing room)
- Comfortable open plan sitting/dining room with balcony
- Modern, well equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Ski room
- Prices from £1,800 for 7 nights for 6 people
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Shortbreak
cot/highchair, garden, iPod docking station, satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area)
- Bottle of wine to welcome you
- Fresh fruit
- Milk, butter, jam, honey
- Orange Juice
- Coffee, tea, sugar
- A cupboard full of a range of dry goods
- Oil, vinegar, ketchup & plenty of other condiments
- Salt, pepper, selection of herbs etc
- All cleaning materials
- Please tell me if you have any dietary requests & need any special milk or food.
- The price of your holiday includes Vanessa's assistance from the very beginning of your booking process through to your departure day.
- Liftpasses, ski school, ski hire, guiding, sledging, restaurant reservations and plenty of other activities can all be booked either in advance, under recommendation or whilst you are in Verbier.
- Travel is not included in your holiday price. Transfers from Geneva (approx 2 hrs) to the chalet door can be arranged by minibus, rail or hire car.
- For a small extra charge it can be arranged for someone to do an initial shop for you to leave in the chalet before you arrive. Likewise should you want somebody to cook you supper this can easiy be organised when you arrive at the chalet.
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Verbier
Ski area: Verbier - Les 4 vallées
Amenities: adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bus station, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fitness centre, glacier skiing, golf, gym, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, hiking, huski dogs, ice kart racing, ice rink, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, night sledging, nightclub, paragliding, parapenting, railway station, ski school, ski touring, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), tourist office
We had a fantastic wknd (after the debacle of Friday night!) and I must say we were all blown away by the apartment - it was 100% perfect for what we needed and we were all mega impressed with it.
The croissants, milk, jam etc were hugely appreciated also!
All in all, a really great wknd, and a large degree of thanks directly to you. I speak for all 6 of us in saying that I shall recommend V-Ski to all my colleagues, and anyone else to whom I speak re: Verbier.
Thanks again, when I next come out there I will be back in touch.
February 2011" 18 Jul 11