- Apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 5 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- Modern spacious apartment
- Surrounded by breathtaking mountain scenery Kaprun is a charming Austrian mountain village and, together with Zell Am See, is one of the premier tourist destinations in Europe.
- Situated at the foot of Kitzsteinhorn glacier Kaprun offers fantastic skiing and a endearing alpine atmosphere. The glacier ensures that Kaprun really can offer a year round ski season.
- The apartment, called Tauernblick ('Mountain View') is in a quiet location close to the village center.
- There is one double bedroom and one twin bedroom plus a double sofa beds in the lounge. The beautifully decorated apartment has a balcony with wonderful views, underground parking and all the mod-cons you need for a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
- Tauernblick ('Mountain View') Apartment is one of only 8 apartments in a traditionally designed alpine building. Great pride has been taken in ensuring it's the perfect place to stay on your holiday.
- Decorated in modern style the apartment has 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom plus a double sofa bed in the living area, so there is plenty of room to sleep up to 6, making it perfect for friends and families alike.
- There is lift access, underground parking and storage.
- The wooden balcony has wonderful mountain views and is accessible from both the lounge and master bedroom.
- An open plan living area with feature fireplace is the ideal place to eat, drink and relax.
- The stunning modern apartment is in a fantastic location close to the ski stop and just five minutes walk to the center of Kaprun.
- There is a supermarket nearby, perfect for picking up all your food and fresh pastries in the morning.
Facilities:garden, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (covered), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room)
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise