- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Door-step skiing
This wonderful chalet is set slightly above Courchevel 1850 between two of the main village pistes of Stade de Slalom and Plantrey, making it an absolutely superb position for ski access and direct access into the full Three Valley circuit.
The chalet itself is wonderfully wood-panelled and whilst the bedrooms are on the small side, they are well thought out and beautifully decorated in a traditional Alpine style, all benefitting from their own shower rooms. The living/dining room is very comfortable with plenty of sofa seating and there is a lovely roaring log fire to to sit in front of in the evening over a nice glass of wine. There are French windows leading to a lovely balcony with great views over the village.
Set in a picturesque and tranquil location, Chalet Chloe offers a real escape whilst being easily accessible to the village centre with its many bars, restaurants and chic shops, all of which are about a 15 minute walk downhill (slightly longer on the way back!). All in all, Chloe is a great choice for those looking to perhaps escape the hustle and bustle of 1850's party atmosphere whilst achieving superb skiing access just yards from the chalet's front door.
You will be warmly welcomed to Chalet Chloe by one of our hand-picked chalet hosts who lives out.
- Bedroom One: Double with ensuite shower & loo, terrace
- Bedroom Two: Double with ensuite shower & loo, terrace
- Bedroom Three: Double with ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom Four: Twin with ensuite shower & loo
- Additional: Separate loo
- Surface Area: Approx 100m2
- Internet Access (one off pre-payable nominal charge of EUR20 per week)
- Log Fire
- iPod docking station
- Bath & hand towels (changed mid-week) with complimentary bathroom accessories
- Exterior ski locker
- Outdoor parking space (shared with neighbouring chalet) available on a first come first served basis
Current Promotions for Chalet Chloe:
Go Ski From £399 Per Person In A Catered Chalet!Dates: 09 Dec 17 - 16 Dec 17, 16 Dec 17 - 23 Dec 17, 30 Dec 17 - 06 Jan 18, 06 Jan 18 - 13 Jan 18, 07 Jan 18 - 14 Jan 18, 13 Jan 18 - 20 Jan 18, 14 Jan 18 - 21 Jan 18
With the recent dump of snow and up to 50cm more to come this week, we have reduced our catered chalet prices so you can get away and enjoy the white stuff this winter! Excellent chalets in Meribel, Courchevel, St Anton and Val d'Isere - and there are some great last minute prices to be snapped up!
It’s a first come first serve basis, so you had better be quick!
First Evening Champagne & Canapes
Cooked & Continental Breakfasts - croissant, bacon, egg, tomato, mushroom, yoghurts, cereals, porridge, fresh fruit, breads & jams (served 6 days of the week, simple continental left for 7th day)
Afternoon Tea including tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cake, breads & jams (7 days)
Pre-Dinner Canapes & Wine (6 days of the week)
3-course Evening Meal with 3 types of red and white wine, Cheese & Fresh Coffee/Chocolates (6 days)
Tomato, Mozzarella & Avocado Salad
Roast Leg of Lamb with Rosemary & Garlic
Roast Potatoes, Honey-glazed carrots
& Mange Tout
Vegetarian: Vegetable Dauphinoise
Apple, Blackberry & Walnut Crumble
Fresh Coffee & Chocolates
You will be welcomed by our chalet staff and they will be on hand to help you with anything during your stay.
On six days of the week, they will come in to clean the communal areas and bathrooms (not washing up).
If you wish, you can pre-book meals on an ad-hoc basis which will be prepared and served in your chalet.
This is often a popular choice on guests’ first and last evenings and 3-course evening meals with wine are available at £30 per person per night.
- A fully-catered, part-catered or self-catered basis.
- Each property will be exclusively managed by individually trained chalet managers (one for 6/8 guests, 2 for 8-12) who will deal with your every need throughout your stay.
- We can arrange private transfers, ski tuition & passes or book tables in local restaurants on your behalf.
- Also there will be no reps giving you the hard sell and whilst our staff will be well-rewarded through one of the most generous packages in skiing, they will not be judged by any in resort events sales.