- Apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 1 bedroom, sleeps 2/4
- swimming pool
- sauna/steam room
- Heated indoor pool
Les Terrasses d'Helios - 1 bedroom apartment
- Previous visitors to the Flaine Montsoleil hamlet will already be familiar with the sister property the Terraces d Eos which has been open several years.
- With this new property opening this winter will bring the long awaited additions of a mini-market, ski shop, restaurant and bar plus an award winning 'Deep Nature' spa facility.
- All these new facilities will be housed in the new building which offers the same convenient access to the resort as the original building.
- The Terrasses d'Hélios "ski-in/ski-out" apartment residence is set at the heart of the Grand Massif.
- Its privileged location offers exceptional levels of light throughout the day.
- The apartment residence boasts a Deep Nature relaxation area (treatment rooms, sauna, steam room and relaxation room) and indoor heated swimming pool.
- The lively resort of Flaine boasts all the necessary leisure, sports and art facilities and services.
- Living area: Approximately 35 m²
- Accommodation: 1 living room, 1 bedroom, 1 kitchenette, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet.
- Bedrooms: 1 bedroom with 2 single beds.
- Bathroom: 1 bath and 1 separate toilet.
- Lounge:: 1 convertible sofa bed (sleeps 2)
- Kitchen: Kitchenette opens out onto the living room.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Info
Current Promotions for Les Terrasses d'Helios - 1 bedroom apartment:
Early Booking - save up to 20% - school holidays included!Dates: 16 Dec 17 - 21 Apr 18
Premium self-catered apartments in top French resorts with Pierre & Vacances! Book early and get up to 20% off - including for school holiday periods.
Book now because they're going fast!
Facilities:fitness room/gym, sauna, swimming pool (indoor), wifi (free public area), wifi (paying in-room)
A range of à la carte services are available to pre-book or on site, including the spa, choice of apartment location, pet-friendy welcome.