REQUEST: preferably Austria, France, Italy or Switzerland but open to suggestions - for 2-6 people, from 1/3/2017 to 31/3/2017
streble
Posted 20/6/2016 09:20 (#594880)
Request: REQUEST: preferably Austria, France, Italy or Switzerland but open to suggestions - for 2-6 people, from 1/3/2017 to 31/3/2017
Quote Reply

User

I need a place to accommodate my wife and I (and dog) for the month of March. We expect family and friends to visit so need a minimum of 2 bedrooms, preferably 3. Near lifts, shops and bars. We will be driving down so parking is essential. Would prefer the alps but others considered. Any offers

Edited by streble 20/6/2016 09:21
At a glance:
  • Looking for a property
  • Preferably in Austria, France, Italy or Switzerland but open to suggestions
  • From 1/3/2017 to 31/3/2017
  • 2-6 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Apartment 9 Les Ecureuils
Posted 10/7/2016 11:59 (#596136 - in reply to #594880)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: preferably Austria, France, Italy or Switzerland but open to suggestions - for 2-6 people, from 1/3/2017 to 31/3/2017

Chalets Direct Member

Hi,

We can offer you our newly renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in La Chapelle d'Abondance in the vast Portes du Soleil ski area. The local slopes of Cret Beni are only a few minutes walk or 2 minutes on the bus, which stops right outside, ideal for beginners and intermediates, or a little further on to the lifts that take you to 650km of amazing skiing for the more adventurous! The slopes are nice and quiet in La Chapelle.
It has a full kitchen, wifi,smart tv, apple tv, boot warmers and underfloor heating throughout.
We can recommend ski hire with 10% off(who come to the apartment at your convenience)
Chatel, up the road, has had the best conditions in the whole of the Portes du Soleil last season.
The lift to Torgon and the Swiss side of the Portes du Soleil is a 3 minute drive away and there are plenty of restaurants nearby.

Take a look at our website and let me know if you're interested.

Louise.
-----
Apartment 9 Les Ecureuils
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page