REQUEST: Job
Nate
Posted 28/9/2017 08:34 (#665411)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Both my partner and I are looking for a job for the upcoming winter. We both have clean international drivers licenses and 6 winter seasons experience in Canada, Japan and New Zealand. For myself, I have 6 years cooking experience in French, Italian and western style restaurants plus experience in domestic construction. My partner, she has experience in house keeping and customer service with her most recent role as a supervisor. Both of us have French working holiday visas aswell.
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Susie
Posted 28/9/2017 12:56 (#665467 - in reply to #665411)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

User

Hello Nate
We are looking for a kitchen/chef's assistant and chalet assistant for our 18 bedroom chalet in Morzine France.
The positions are live in and are part of a team whose duties include on a shared basis; breakfast and dinner service, housekeeping, changeovers, rooms refreshes, bar service, adhoc duties such as snow clearing.
The kitchen/chef's assistant role is a second to our chef in catering to a very high standard for up to 50 guests and staff and helping in morning breakfast duties.
If this is of interest or you would like further information please forward your CV's to chaleteira@hotmail.com

Thanks and best regards
Susie
-----

-----

Top of the page Bottom of the page
The Great Escape
Posted 29/9/2017 10:45 (#665623 - in reply to #665411)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by The Great Escape
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Dear Nate,

We are looking for a couple to run and manage one of our catered chalets in Morzine. We are a small independent company who look after our staff very well. We are offering a great package including accommodation right in the center of Morzine, a competitive wage and a fully Portes du Soleil lift pass.

If you think that the above could be of interest then please email through your cvs, menu plan and covering letter to: info@thegreatescapemorzine.co.uk

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Sam & Darren Woodley
http://www.thegreatescapemorzine.co.uk
-----
The Great Escape
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Inspirational Experiences Limited
Posted 8/10/2017 08:54 (#667401 - in reply to #665411)
Solution: RE: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

We are a small Company with two chalets in Montriond Morzine. We are a small independent company who look after our staff very well. We are offering a great package including self contained accommodation a competitive wage and a full Portes du Soleil lift pass.

If you think that the above could be of interest then please email through your cvs to Emmanugent@inspirationalexperiences.co.uk

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards

Emma

www.inspiraitonalexperiences.co.uk

-----
Inspirational Experiences Limited
Chalets Direct Member

Snow Candy
Posted 9/10/2017 16:13 (#667816 - in reply to #665411)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Snow Candy
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi

We are looking for a Chalet Couple to run one of our chalets in Morzine. Please see http://www.snow-candy.com/ski-season-jobs-chalet-couple-chalet-host-driver-snow-candy/ for details.

Regards

Dave
dave@snow-candy.com
-----
Snow Candy
Chalets Direct Member

Posted 27/10/2017 16:42 (#670773 - in reply to #665411)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Quote Reply Alert

Hi Nate - I am looking for 4 x staff for an exclusive private chalet in Courchevel 1850.

If you are still looking, would you be so kind as to send your CV to me jen.gordon@ocado.com

Thank you!
Jen
Profile Top of the page Bottom of the page