REQUEST: Job, preferably Austria but open to suggestions
SophRuss5
Posted 9/8/2018 17:12 (#718502)
Request: REQUEST: Job, preferably Austria but open to suggestions
Quote Reply

New User

Good Evening,
My name is Sophie (30) and my partner Luisa (27) and I are looking for a Ski Chalet couple role for this winter. We have been in Canada for the past 2 years working in back country resorts, chalet style and are looking for a similar role now we are back in Europe.
I am English and Luisa is German, who speaks French and Spanish as well as fluent English. We both have experience cooking for chalet guests and I spent a year working as a Housekeeping Supervisor in Banff, we are well versed in the hard work of cooking and cleaning to a high standard. We love entertaining guests and have made friends for life from some of the lodges we worked in during our time in Canada.
Hoping to hear from any vacancies and I look forward to an exciting winter season.
Thank you, Sophie and Luisa
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
  • Preferably in Austria but open to suggestions
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
R&S Chalet Collection
Posted 17/8/2018 09:25 (#719005 - in reply to #718502)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by R&S Chalet Collection

Chalets Direct Member

Hello,

We currently have a chalet host couple role available in our 16 bed farmhouse in the centre of Morzine. You would work alongside a professional chef as we hire 3 members of staff per chalet. If you would like more details of the role please email me on hello@rschaletcollection.com

Look forward to hearing from you

Katy
-----
R&S Chalet Collection
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Snow place like home
Posted 22/8/2018 11:13 (#719340 - in reply to #718502)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job, preferably Austria but open to suggestions

Chalets Direct Member

Hello, Please email your CVs to lee@snowplacelikehome.co.uk if you are looking to run a small family run chalet in the Paradiski. Superb chalet and venue. Thanks Lee
-----
Snow place like home
Chalets Direct Member

Alpine Adventure
Posted 3/9/2018 09:02 (#720505 - in reply to #718502)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job, preferably Austria but open to suggestions

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Sophie and Luisa,

Alpine Adventure are a small independent chalet company based in Morzine. We are looking for an experienced couple to run one of our chalets this winter. We have a great package for the right people. If of interest please email us, attaching you CV's at enquiries@alpine-adventure.co.uk .

Regards
Mark and Emma

Edited by Alpine Adventure 3/9/2018 09:03

-----
Alpine Adventure
Chalets Direct Member

SnowChateaux Ltd
Posted 3/10/2018 10:54 (#724542 - in reply to #718502)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by SnowChateaux Ltd

Chalets Direct Member

A new management team with oodles of experience are leading Snowchateaux into the light of a new era in chalet holidays and seasonal employment in the Alps. Our ethos lies in providing our team with all the tools they need to fulfil the requirements of their role with the minimum amount of fuss. We look after our team first and foremost and in return our team look after our guests and have the most amazing 5 months in the Alps.

We are looking for some very special people who have warm, friendly and approachable personalities, are customer focused, diligent and professional. If you have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service and great food and love the mountains, skiing or snowboarding, then come and be part of something special this winter.

Are you…Outgoing? Approachable? Confident? Resourceful? Dynamic? Efficient? Quick? Professional? Friendly? Proactive? Happy?

We are looking for people who can take ownership of their chalets and make their guests feel welcome at all times, with excellent social skills, who are able to interact well and create an ambience. Excellent timekeeping and organisational skills are a must, as are high standards of personal hygiene and appearance.

We want our guests, your guests, to have the best holiday ever. Can you help us achieve this?

Apply by sending your Cover Letter, CV (with DOB) and a recent photo to laura.clarke@snowchateaux.com
-----
SnowChateaux Ltd
Chalets Direct Member