Morzine - property for sole occupancy for 10 people, from 16/2/2019 to 23/2/2019
Pete Ascott
Posted 1/11/2018 13:54 (#729655)
Request: Morzine - property for sole occupancy for 10 people, from 16/2/2019 to 23/2/2019
Alert

I'm looking at driving and would look at both catered and self catering.

I will require equipment hire and ski school
At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • In Morzine
  • From 16/2/2019 to 23/2/2019
  • Property for sole occupancy
  • 10 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
SnowChateaux Ltd
Posted 1/11/2018 13:59 (#729656 - in reply to #729655)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by SnowChateaux Ltd
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi there

We have 22 chalets in 7 different resorts but I have selected this one that might particularly fit your requirements.

The chalet is fully catered, and offers 5 ensuite bedrooms sleeping up to 13 guests with two living areas and a panoramic view across the resort to the Pleney Piste. With a sunken hot tub and glass fronted sauna on the wrap around terrace you can enjoy a dip while watching the fireworks over Morzine.

All our holidays are bonded and protected by ABTA so your money is safe with us!

I would love to give you more information on this or any of our other chalets so please do get in touch.

Kind regards

Emma and the team at Snowchateaux
+447813610374
emma.nugent@snowchateaux.com
www.snowchateaux.com

-----
SnowChateaux Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
The Ski Hive
Posted 1/11/2018 14:18 (#729660 - in reply to #729655)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by The Ski Hive
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Pete
I can help. I have a chalet in Morzine that is available for the week from Sunday 17th to Sunday 24th Feb. Morzine is one of the closest ski resorts to Calais with a journey time of around 9 hours.
Our chalet is catered and has five bedrooms so it will very comfortably accommodate your group of 10. There is plenty of parking, so should you bring several cars, then this is not a problem at all.
The price for the whole chalet for the week is 6950 Euro. This is on a half board basis with breakfast and afternoon tea served daily and evening meals ( including beer or wine) served six nights out of seven . The price doesn't include ski hire or lessons however we can arrange for ski hire to be pre ordered and delivered to the chalet shortly after arrival. We can also help advise you on ski schools.
I hope this is of help, if you have any questions, please do get in touch.
Kind Regards.
Rhian
-----
The Ski Hive
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Morzine, France
Chalet Abeille

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page