La Clusaz-Grand Bornand or Megève - catered for 2 people, from 13/12/2018 to 17/12/2018
Malyn
Posted 15/11/2018 17:01 (#732182)
Request: La Clusaz-Grand Bornand or Megève - catered for 2 people, from 13/12/2018 to 17/12/2018
Alert

We are a couple (husband & wife) in our late 50s. Experienced skiers.

We require
- a nice en-suite (shower) double or twin room in a good hotel or chalet. We prefer accommodation which is cosy, clean and well decorated.
- breakfast as a minimum. Also HB or fully catered if available
- reasonable access to ski lifts and village centre

We wish to arrive Thursday 13th Dec and depart Monday 17th Dec.

Transfers to and from Geneve if possible but not essential.

Thank you
At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • In La Clusaz-Grand Bornand or Megève
  • From 13/12/2018 to 17/12/2018
  • Catered
  • 2 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Snow Situations
Posted 15/11/2018 17:21 (#732187 - in reply to #732182)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Snow Situations
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Malyn,

If Chatel is an option for you, I think our chalet offers everything you want. Update: Avoriaz is open 14 December so your dates work well.

Chatel is a very nice alpine village and a safer bet for snow with the best valley snow record in the PDS and direct lift access to Avoriaz. All of our 5 bedrooms are luxury ensuites with balconies and nothing is left wanting in this high end chalet - central location but chauffeur provided too, hot tub, boot warmers, excellent catering, log fire, huge lounge with panoramic views.

Only adult guests booked in that weekend; a couple and their friend in their late 50s and 2 male friends in their mid 40s. It would be lovely to welcome you too.

I can provide an ensuite double room for 4 days fully catered for £270 per person. Continental and cooked breakfast, afternoon tea, 4 course evening meals with cheeseboard and good wine. Transfers are 90 euros return.

If Chatel and the Portes Du Soleil are a consideration let me know and I can provide you with further details if needed.

Kind regards,

Juliet Marshall

Edited by Snow Situations 16/11/2018 08:14

-----
Snow Situations
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page