France or Switzerland - property for sole occupancy, self catered for 5 people, from 22/12/2018 to 1/1/2019
Sue
Posted 7/12/2018 11:19 (#735964)
Request: France or Switzerland - property for sole occupancy, self catered for 5 people, from 22/12/2018 to 1/1/2019
Alert

We are a family of 3 adults and 2 children looking for a self catering holiday over Christmas and New Year.
We would prefer a chalet or ground floor apartment in either France or Switzerland.
We will also be bringing our very well behaved Cocker Spaniel who will never be left alone in the chalet and not allowed in the bedrooms.
At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • In France or Switzerland
  • From 22/12/2018 to 1/1/2019
  • Property for sole occupancy
  • Self catered
  • 5 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Mountain Highs
Posted 7/12/2018 12:31 (#735970 - in reply to #735964)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Mountain Highs
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi there Sue
We are full over the New Year week I'm afraid but I do have availability for Christmas week up to 28th or 29th Dec in two properties.
Chalet Benjamin sleeps max 8 and has 3 bedrooms and 3 baths / showers. The rate is reduced from €2900 to €2650 for the week, including linen, towels and end of stay cleaning.
I do also have availability at Residence des Alpes D (2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms + sofabed) in the centre of Morzine, from 21 - 28 Dec for €1600. http://www.mountainhighs.co.uk/residence-des-alpes-d.html
Best regards
Rachel Pullen
Mountain Highs
-----
Mountain Highs
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Morzine, France
Chalet Benjamin

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Apartment Billinda
Posted 8/12/2018 11:27 (#736244 - in reply to #735964)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Apartment Billinda
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Sue,

We have a two bedroomed apartment in Morzine just 40 meters from the slopes and 70 meters from the ski lift.

It has two bedrooms one with ensuite and the second bedroom can be set up with bunks and a spare bed depending on the relationship of the 5 people or we have a bed sofa in the living room.

Have a look at our website at www.ourmorzineapartment.co.uk or give me a call on
07525 967123.

we were going to use it ourselves over this period but cant now make it. Price would be around £2,000 including bedding etc.

Bill
-----
Apartment Billinda
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page