OFFER: Job, Les Arcs
Ski Adventures
Posted 2/3/2019 10:04 (#757915)
Request: OFFER: Job, Les Arcs
Quote Reply

Chalets Direct Member

I urgently needed experienced chalet staff (couple or individual) to complete the season in my 14 bed catered chalet at Arc 1600, from March 9th or sooner. Ski convenient location, not so good for night-lifers!

We need presentable people with chalet experience (including cooking) who can 'hit the ground running' and get La Grange d'Alice up the the standard our guests expect.

Decent accommodation, Paradiski lift pass, ski/board hire plus negoitiable weekly wage. French contract, so must have the right to work in france but no need for 'secondment statitics'.

Please have a look at chalet La Grange d'Alice on www.skiadventures.co.uk and contact me if interested: andrew@skiadventures.co.uk or text 06 65 46 80 28
-----
yourmountain.life
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Les Arcs
Profile E-mail Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Karl foster
Posted 17/3/2019 10:04 (#760893 - in reply to #757915)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Alert

Are you still looking? I am a chef by trade and done 14 seasons and speak french. I have left my current job due to not being paid when tgere are no guests!? Just all been very silly and im hoping to find something to see me through until the end of rhe season.
Profile Top of the page Bottom of the page