OFFER: Job, Tignes
CLARE
Posted 27/3/2019 19:01 (#762342)
Request: OFFER: Job, Tignes
Quote Reply Alert

Description
We are looking for a year-round PA to work directly for the Managing Director in Tignes les Brevieres, Espace Killy, French Alps. For an immediate start with a minimum commitment of 1 year (to include the ski season next year) to help with a very mixed remit of jobs to include purchasing, sales, HR, staff management such as rotas, project management, client feedback analysis and PA and other office-based job (a VERY broad remit - you are unlikely to get bored!).

It is a fast-paced role with a varied workload and requires someone who enjoys a challenge and can handle pressure well whilst continuously delivering

Would consider an applicant from a disciplined professional field looking to take a break from the rat race to live in the french alps, such as from the legal, finance or insurance field

The applicant must have an excellent level of grammar/ spelling and vocablery

This jobs works on a split shift rota (am and pm shifts, this can be flexible) allowing plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful environment and ski/ bike/ hike/ camp/ watersports etc most days.

2 days off per week in the summer, 1.5 days off in the winter plus normal holidays

A great opportunity for outdoor enthusiasts to live in the beautiful French Alps.

Requirements
Previous office experience in fast-paced envornment is essential.

French-speaking is a bonus.

If you are interested in the position please click apply now below and send us a copy of your CV or details or your experience.
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Tignes
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Susan Wrigley
Posted 3/4/2019 08:52 (#762695 - in reply to #762342)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Susan
Quote Reply Alert

Dear Clare,

I read with interest your advertit in which you are looking for a PA.

The position sounds to be challenging with a broad remit and fast paced environment, which is exactly what I am good at and thoroughly enjoy doing.

I have many years of PA and Office Management experience, having worked as a PA in Germany, England and Australia. In all of these roles I have been responsible for a wide range of tasks: varying from purchasing, sales, HR, Health and Safety, Office Manager, Project Managing and interfacing directly with customers. My communication skills, my grammar/spelling and vocabulary are all to an excellent standard.

I am presently living in Colmar in the Alsace and working across the border in Germany at the Fraunhofer ISE Institute as a Project Management Assistant.
My German is fluent and I am in the process of learning French (attending French lessons).

The present position I have is not offering me the necessary diversity and the idea of spending my free time enjoying the fabulous French Alps is very appealing as I am a keen outdoor enthusiast.

Please forward me an email address to which I can send my updated CV and a more detailed covering letter.

Kind regards,

Susan Wrigley

susanwrigley.oz@gmail.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Susan Wrigley
Posted 3/4/2019 09:01 (#762696 - in reply to #762342)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Susan
Quote Reply Alert

Dear Clare,

I refer to my previous message.

There appears to be an issue with the Chalet Direct webpage, in that my message that was pasted from a plain text document does not upload correctly. This is in spite of using the preview window to check for errors.

Therefore the first line of my message contains an obvious spelling error. The word 'advertit' has been saved incorrectly. Please accept my apologies for this rather strange anomaly.

I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Kind regards,

Susan

Top of the page Bottom of the page