REQUEST: Job
Chalet Host
Posted 28/10/2019 22:17 (#777522)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Hello, My name is Kate and I am looking for a Chalet Host job for the upcoming winter season of 2019/20.

I am 18 years old and have recently finished studying at school. I am hoping to work a ski season as part of my Gap year. I am enthusiastic, hardworking and very excited at the prospect of working the winter season. I couldn’t think of a better way to spend my time than skiing, cooking and entertaining. I took part in the Chalet cooking course at Orchards Cookery school in preparation for this role which enabled me a good understanding of the high standards that are expected in chalets.

I understand that a successful chalet host must be able to work well within a team, an attribute I believe I have gained through Ten Tors Challenges, my Duke of Edinburgh awards, school sports teams and also being part of the Senior Leadership Team at school. I am very friendly, fun and personable and enjoy meeting new people.

I am very keen to learn new skills and will embrace new tasks and challenges in order that all my guests will have a really enjoyable and tasty experience.

Best wishes,
Kate Fitton
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Alps in Style
Posted 1/12/2019 20:54 (#782671 - in reply to #777522)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Kate ,

Have you got a job ??
Polly
evennett@blueyonder.co.uk
-----
Alps in Style
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page