Preferably Alpe d'Huez but open to suggestions - catered for 3 people, from 27/12/2020 to 3/1/2021
Posted 27/7/2020 09:09 (#803936) Request: Preferably Alpe d'Huez but open to suggestions - catered for 3 people, from 27/12/2020 to 3/1/2021
My partner Kevin, his 13 year old son Alex, and i are looking for an accommodation in the Alp d'Huez from 27 Dec to 3 Jan (at a push we could do 26 Dec/2 Jan). We'd like fully catered, ski in/out if possible, parking, snowboarding equipment (2 snowboards + snowboard boots for Alex and me, 3 helmets), snowboarding lessons, transfers from/to the aiport (Grenoble or Lyon).
Could your quote please show the breakdown per item?
Do you provide or know of any New Year parties/celebration events?
Thank you in advance for your answer.
Posted 27/7/2020 09:54 (#803941 - in reply to #803936) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Chardons
Chalets Direct Member
Coeur des Brévières by Chardons, located in the heart of Tignes les Brévières, is available for your dates and we would be delighted to welcome you.
7 nights’ catered accommodation at €950 per person / just £855 at today’s exchange rate, with child discount available.
The charming chalet sleeps up to 39 guests and is just 20 metres from the main lift station and piste. There are relaxing hot tub and sauna facilities on the private sun terrace, boasting spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. The open-plan yet cosy banqueting area lends itself perfectly to sociable dining, while the comfortable lounge features a wood burning stove. Each of the 15 large bedrooms are ensuite, with many benefiting from balcony access.
• Just a stone's throw from the slopes
• Sun terrace with hot tub and traditional sauna
• Ski storage area with heated boot warmers
• 15 well-appointed ensuite bedrooms (mix of double/twin, triple and quad rooms; many with balconies)
• TV lounge with wood burner offers a comfortable retreat after an active day
• Restaurant-quality dining experience served in spacious banqueting area
• Indulgent evening meal accompanied by free-flowing bottled wine served 5 nights per week ; hearty hot breakfast and delicious afternoon tea served daily.
• Lift passes, discounted equipment hire and airport transfers arranged for you
• Nestled in a picturesque village with fantastic access to the world-famous Espace Killy high-altitude snow-sure resort, with over 300km of runs
UK Landline: +44 (0)1600 800300
Posted 27/7/2020 10:04 (#803943 - in reply to #803936) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpoholics Ltd.
Chalets Direct Member
Location: La Plagne 1800
We would love to accommodate you at our luxury property; the stunning Mustang Chalet at the top of La Plagne 1800.
➢ DEPOSITS REFUNDABLE UNTIL SEPTEMBER FOR ANY LEGITIMATE COVID-19 RELATED REASONS
➢ HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM SPECIALLY TRAINED IN ALL RELEVANT SANITATION PRACTICES
➢ OUTSTANDING CUISINE PREPARED BY PROFESSIONAL CHEFS WITH APERITIFS & CANAPES ON ARRIVAL
➢ 6 DAYS OF VARIED BREAKFAST, HOMEMADE AFTERNOON TEA & A FOUR COURSE EVENING MEAL WITH FREE-FLOWING WINE
➢ OUTDOOR HOT TUB, SAUNA & LOG BURNING FIRE
➢ THE ALPS' FIRST OFFICIAL BREWDOG HONESTY BAR
➢ HIGH QUALITY IN-HOUSE SKI/SNOWBOARD RENTAL SERVICE
➢ JUST A SHORT WALK FROM THE LIFTS & BARS
➢ DRESSING GOWNS, BATH TOWELS & SPA TOWELS PROVIDED
➢ LARGE LOUNGE WITH FLAT SCREEN TV, NETFLIX & FREE WIFI
Set in the mega-resort of La Plagne & linked to Les Arc to form the enormous Paradiski ski area. With over 425km of high altitude, snow sure pistes to explore it is the ideal location for all abilities.
Alpoholics are a steadily expanding independently owned and run catered chalet company now approaching our 10th season. With an impeccable standard of personal service & attention to detail it’s no surprise we’ve been shortlisted for 'Best UK Chalet Company' in the Telegraph World Snow Awards every year since it began, because of the unique chalet experience we have managed to create.
From 27/12 the price is £1145pp with equipment rental included. We look forward to hearing from you soon,
Posted 27/7/2020 10:55 (#803947 - in reply to #803936) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Snowfox Holidays Ltd
Chalets Direct Member
Location: La Plagne
Our Chalet-Hotel Les Rhododendrons offers half board accommodation in snow sure Plagne 1800, part of the Paradiski area. We are next to the slopes and two chair lifts, with the ski school meeting point just across the street.
We provide an excellent range of facilities including:
– Restaurant with mountain views
– The Bobsleigh Pub offering a food menu, live sports and events
– Large bar terrace for bar guests to enjoy après-ski and bar food
– The Skeleton Bar offering a lounge bar for smaller private events
– Lounge Area, books
– Ski and Boot Lockers
– Luggage room for early arrivals or late departures.
– Table Tennis Table (full size)
– Mini pool table
– Wifi Internet*
* Access to the Rhododendrons wifi internet connection is offered free to our guests and is available in and around the reception area, Skeleton and Bobsleigh Bar. You can also purchase internet connectivity through a local provider directly online from most rooms.
Everything including transfers can be booked in advance.
Covered parking at the hotel is 50 euros a week but there is outdoor parking nearby if preferred. Eurostar travellers have just a short ride up the mountain to reach us so there are no lengthy transfers.
Please email on email@example.com with any queries. We are always happy to help.
Posted 27/7/2020 15:07 (#803950 - in reply to #803936) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Venture Ski
Chalets Direct Member
Location: Sainte Foy, French Alps
We have en-suite rooms in Sainte Foy from just £208 (per room) per night, is this what you’re looking for?
That includes evening meals 6-nights of the week and continental breakfast each morning plus:
• Easy access to the ski area (ski touring to 3000m, top chair lift 2620m), hire shops and ski schools.
• Fine cotton linen, fluffy towels and (upon request) heavy bath robes. Hypoallergenic duvets & pillows.
• Free wireless internet access.
• Use of our spa/swimming pool, sauna and hot tub facility, with optional massage treatment service.
• The Black Diamond Lodge restaurant & après ski bar with regular live music.
Sainte Foy Tarentaise in the French Alps covers over 100km² of the best skiing in the world; twenty-five pistes covering 43km including 2 Green, 7 Blue, 12 red and 4 black runs. Often overlooked for the larger neighbouring resorts such as Val d’Isere, Tignes and Les Arcs, few people who visit want to ski anywhere else again. The Sunday Times placed it No.1 in their feature article titled ‘World’s Best Family Ski Resorts’ and The Times wrote that Venture Ski has “built some great chalets” and has “easily the best [cuisine]”. In January 2019 The Telegraph voted Sainte Foy No.3 in the world’s 11 best ski resorts for families.
Our Concierge Services team can assist you booking kids club, airport transfers, ski passes, ski hire and spa treatments or restaurant reservations.