REQUEST: anywhere considered - for 4 people, from 1/10/2020 to 31/3/2021
smclean0
Posted 23/8/2020 09:49 (#804578)
Request: REQUEST: anywhere considered - for 4 people, from 1/10/2020 to 31/3/2021
Quote Reply

New User

Hi there,

We are a Scottish family of 4 - my wife Katie, my daughter Charlie, 13 and son Flynn, 5.

We have been living in Dubai for the last eight years and were planning to move to Central America. We've delayed the move due to COVID, decided to take advantage of the situation and do a ski season before making the move.

We are looking to rent a 3 or 4 bedroom property for 6-months - October until the end of March. There is a possibility that we would look to extend that for another six months.

As homeowners ourselves that rent out our property, we understand how well we need to look after the property and would take excellent care of it like it is our own. We also have a reference from the property we are currently staying in if required.

I would be interested to hear of any options you have, and if you need any further information from my side, please let me know.

Cheers

Steve
At a glance:
  • Looking for a property
  • From 1/10/2020 to 31/3/2021
  • 4 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Ferme La Cee
Posted 23/8/2020 15:12 (#804580 - in reply to #804578)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Ferme La Cee

Chalets Direct Member

Good afternoon,

Ferme La Cee might serve a good match depending on your criteria - self catered, sole use, 6 bedrooms, 6 en-suite bathrooms, lots of lounge space, wood burning fire place, modern open kitchen linked to large dining area and, an outdoors jacuzzi - located in Les Carroz; in the Grand Massif area with 300 km of slopes for skiers of all abilities and excellent ski schools (English and French speaking); two minutes drive to the slopes.

Beyond the outstanding skiing on well managed pistes (up to over 2,500m!), there is a wide range of fun and adventurous activities available in and around the valley, including cross-country skiing, dog sledding, snow shoeing, ice skating, skidoo safaris and ice climbing in winter.

Ferme La Cee is very suitable for hosting of groups of friends or families.

Take a look at our site and please get in touch if you are interested.

Best,
Silke and Paul
-----
Ferme La Cee
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Apartment 9 Les Ecureuils
Posted 24/8/2020 12:10 (#804614 - in reply to #804578)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Apartment 9 Les Ecureuils

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Steve,

We have our 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in La Chapelle d'Abondance in the vast Portes du Soleil.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

Louise.
-----
Apartment 9 Les Ecureuils
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page