REQUEST: anywhere considered - for 6 people, from 13/11/2020 to 1/4/2021
Posted 13/10/2020 19:29 (#805345) Request: REQUEST: anywhere considered - for 6 people, from 13/11/2020 to 1/4/2021
We are flexible but wish to arrive mid November and stay at least 3 months possibly longer. We have two boys 21/26 but the younger one will only join us occasionally. We may invite grandparents for the occasional stay. We also have a well behaved dog (cocker spaniel). A big condition is the need to have access to good reliable internet as all three of us will be working from home. Ideally I would like to be in the thick of things in the centre of a small resort but will consider others ideas. Property must not be tired and have at least two double beds
Posted 14/11/2020 10:49 (#805752 - in reply to #805345) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Ferme La Cee
Chalets Direct Member
Location: Les Carroz
If you are still looking, we would love to welcome you to Ferme La Cee, nestled in the hillside above the village of Araches, just 2 mins drive from the ski lifts of Les Carroz in the Grand Massif with its 265 km of slopes, 50 mins drive from Geneva airport. We would be ready to rent it from 21 Nov - 12 Feb.
Our beautiful and recently renovated 19th century Savoyard farmhouse offers modern and cosy living whilst maintaining the charm of original rustic features.
It has a very spacious open plan dining/living area with separate areas for relaxing, and offers the following amenities:
- hot tub in the back garden with stunning views
- 6 bedrooms and 6 (mostly en-suite) bathrooms; all of the rooms have their own special character, having been tastefully renovated and furnished
- boot and ski room with programmable dryers for boots and gloves
- laundry room w washing mashie and dryer
- several comfortable seating areas, including main lounge with wood burning stove and wide screen TV (connected with French and UK channels), a collection of board games, books and information of the local area
- modern fully equipped 'open' kitchen
- private drive and plenty of parking area
Two minutes walk to traditional bakery with a small cafe, two bus stops; nearby supermarket and little further to the local 'fromagerie'.
Beyond the outstanding skiing on well managed pistes, there is a wide range of fun and adventurous activities available in and around the valley, including cross-country skiing, dog sledding, snow showing, ice skating, skidoo safaris and ice climbing as well as cafe/ restaurants and entertainment/ events in the resort centre.
Contact us directly if we can provide further details via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +33 602 710 914
Best, Silke and Paul ----- Ferme La Cee Chalets Direct Member