REQUEST: Job
Mille & Fergus
Posted 9/11/2020 13:33 (#805622)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Hallo! Bonjour!

If you are looking for a couple to run your chalet in Austria, France or Switzerland, we are the right candidates for you!

We're looking for all sorts of jobs and work in all areas so are really open to anything. We both have a lot of experience in the hospitality industry having worked in bars, kitchens, highly recommended restaurants and cafes throughout (and before) our university years.

But who are we? Mille Egholm (24 years) graduated her bachelor's degree in Denmark in Business Administration and Psychology. Fergus (21 years) graduated his bachelor's degree in Real Estate Honours.

We're enthusiastic, adventure-loving, hard workers who love skiing and both have EU passports (Danish and Irish) so no need for visas!

As additional information: Mille has driving licens from 2014 and a Food Handler Certificate. Fergus speaks French on a conversational level and First Aid Certificate.

We look forward to hearing from you!

You can contact us on email: mille_pedersen@live.dk
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
CamNhungDinh
Posted 9/12/2020 08:49 (#806132 - in reply to #805622)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Quote Reply Alert

I am happy to hear that they have both have a lot of experience in the hospitality industry having worked in bars, kitchens, highly recommended [url=https://couponforless.com/coupon-category/restaurants]restaurants[/url] and cafes throughout their university years.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
jenniferduran
Posted 20/3/2021 09:14 (#808615 - in reply to #805622)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

New User

Just want to say what a great blog you got here! I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation for your work! I like it, it also comprises a lot of useful facts. Advantageously, the article is really the best on this notable topic. I harmonize with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your approaching updates. In my opinion, this blog is really the great one! Thank you for this post Wow! I am mainly surprised by the way your content is unique and with almost every single little detail.

https://american-writers.org/

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Snow place like home
Posted 13/10/2021 13:20 (#812618 - in reply to #805622)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi
Please contact me if you are still looking for work. THanks Lee
-----
Snow place like home
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page