Espace Killy, Paradiski or Three Valleys - bedroom basis (hotel style), catered for 3 people, from 19/2/2022 to 26/2/2022
John
Posted 20/2/2021 15:14 (#807670)
Request: Espace Killy, Paradiski or Three Valleys - bedroom basis (hotel style), catered for 3 people, from 19/2/2022 to 26/2/2022
Alert

Hi

We’re looking for a catered chalet that *must* be very close to slopes or a lift. Would be for me and my two children (10 and 7 by then).

Thanks
John
At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • In Espace Killy, Paradiski or Three Valleys
  • From 19/2/2022 to 26/2/2022
  • Bedroom basis (hotel style)
  • Catered
  • 3 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Snowfox Holidays Ltd
Posted 20/2/2021 17:45 (#807671 - in reply to #807670)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Snowfox Holidays Ltd
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Dear John

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to welcome you and can offer this season’s prices for next year that include half board every day. Please take note of our cancellation policy that can reassure you about your booking under the current circumstances.

Prices can be seen here: https://www.hotel-laplagne.com/en/prices/

Our Chalet-Hotel Les Rhododendrons is in snow sure Plagne 1800, part of the Paradiski area. We are next to the slopes and two chair lifts, with the ski school meeting point just across the street.

We provide an excellent range of facilities including:

– Restaurant with mountain views
– The Bobsleigh Pub offering a food menu, live sports and events
– Large bar terrace for bar guests to enjoy après-ski and bar food
– The Skeleton Bar offering a lounge bar for smaller private events
– Lounge Area, books
– Ski and Boot Lockers
– Luggage room for early arrivals or late departures.
– Table Tennis Table (full size)
– Mini pool table
– Wifi Internet*

* Access to the Rhododendrons wifi internet connection is offered free to our guests and is available in and around the reception area, Skeleton and Bobsleigh Bar. You can also purchase internet connectivity through a local provider directly online from most rooms.

Everything including transfers can be booked in advance.

Covered parking at the hotel is 50 euros a week but there is outdoor parking nearby if preferred. Eurostar travellers have just a short ride up the mountain to reach us so there are no lengthy transfers.

Please email on info@hotel-laplagne.com with any queries. We are always happy to help.

Kind regards Jeanne
www.hotel-laplagne.com

-----
Snowfox Holidays Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

La Plagne - Plagne 1800, France
Chalet Hotel les Rhododendrons

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
will~i~ski?
Posted 21/2/2021 08:09 (#807673 - in reply to #807670)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by will~i~ski?
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hello John,

Will-i-ski? is a small independent owner run chalet company dedicated to bringing you a unique holiday you will not forget. We (Phoebe and Charlie) run Will-i-ski? along with super staff and offer 3 fantastic chalets to our mountain loving guests!

We are offering you the option of Chalet Genepy which sleeps up to 14 people in 7 Twin and Double en-suite rooms.
The Chalet is located in Plagne 1800 and boasts a large lounge/dining area with a log fireplace and also a Sauna to help soothe the muscles after a long days skiing.

We have been awarded Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence for 2015,16,17,18 & 19!

La Plagne is the perfect setting for a great holiday’s skiing, its varied and can cater to all levels of skier or snowboarder. It is also linked with Les Arcs to make up the joint area called the Paradiski offering 425km of pistes, the second largest ski area in the world.

Adult Price - £799pp for a week from the 19th February 2022.
Child Price - £699pp
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSFERS from Geneva. (Ts and Cs apply)

Included in the price:
• Catering service including Breakfast, Afternoon Tea and a 4 course evening meal with beer and wine.
• WIFI and a Television with DVD player and games console.
• Accommodation VERY close to the slopes.
• Crisp linen and towels.
• Comfortable rooms.
• Local Tourist tax.

We can help you to book extras such as ski hire, lessons and lift passes.

If you have any questions or would like to book, simply get in touch!

Phoebe, Charlie and the Will-i-ski? team!

-----
will~i~ski?
Chalets Direct Member

Chalet Genepy

will~i~ski?
Posted 21/2/2021 08:23 (#807674 - in reply to #807670)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by will~i~ski?
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hello John,

Will-i-ski? is a small independent owner run chalet company dedicated to bringing you a unique holiday you will not forget. We (Phoebe and Charlie) run Will-i-ski? along with super staff and offer 3 fantastic chalets to our mountain loving guests!

We are offering you the option of Chalet Genepy which sleeps up to 14 people in 7 Twin and Double en-suite rooms.
The Chalet is located in Plagne 1800 and boasts a large lounge/dining area with a log fireplace and also a Sauna to help soothe the muscles after a long days skiing.

We have been awarded Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence for 2015,16,17,18 & 19!

La Plagne is the perfect setting for a great holiday’s skiing, its varied and can cater to all levels of skier or snowboarder. It is also linked with Les Arcs to make up the joint area called the Paradiski offering 425km of pistes, the second largest ski area in the world.

Adult Price - £799pp for a week from the 19th February 2022.
Child Price - £699pp
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSFERS from Geneva. (Ts and Cs apply)

Included in the price:
• Catering service including Breakfast, Afternoon Tea and a 4 course evening meal with beer and wine.
• WIFI and a Television with DVD player and games console.
• Accommodation VERY close to the slopes.
• Crisp linen and towels.
• Comfortable rooms.
• Local Tourist tax.

We can help you to book extras such as ski hire, lessons and lift passes.

If you have any questions or would like to book, simply get in touch!

Phoebe, Charlie and the Will-i-ski? team!

-----
will~i~ski?
Chalets Direct Member

Chalet Genepy