Posted 6/5/2021 14:15 (#809139 - in reply to #809138) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Go Ski Meribel
Chalets Direct Member
Hi Mr/Mrs Couldwell
We would be delighted to welcome you to Meribel and Chalet Lagopede
Chalet Lagopede is fabulous SKI-IN/SKI-OUT fully catered chalet, comfortably accommodating up to 8/10 guests in 4 en-suite bedrooms.
Conveniently located in the peaceful village of Le Raffort, just 5 minutes from the centre of Meribel.
Our PROFESSIONAL CHEF will prepare breakfast & afternoon tea every day and a sumptuous 5-course evening meal 5/7 evenings of your stay to include quality French wines. Also offered is a complimentary bar including beer, an excellent selection of wines, Prosecco & Soft drinks.
AT A GLANCE:
• Outdoor Hot-tub & Sauna
• Cosy living room with log fire, comfy sofas, WiFi, TV with UK Free view.
• Boot warmers for your comfort.
• Complimentary Bar.
• Pre-dinner drinks & Canapes
• In-resort minibus service.
• 40% Discounts on equipment rentals, all done in the chalet, no need to visit ski shops!
• Concierge service: for lift Passes, booking ski lessons etc
• Discounted airport transfers available
• Private off street parking for 3 cars
• Over 50% returning guests.
• Owner run & managed.
Meribel has numerous slopes for beginners, intermediates and experts alike, 80% of the pistes are above 1800m, there are hundreds of snow cannons ensuring great snow coverage throughout the season.
The 3 valleys area is the world’s largest linked ski area of over 600km of piste.
Are your dates flexible? If so, The chalet is available for a 4-night break commencing Sunday 6th to Thursday 10th March; I can offer you sole occupancy of the chalet on our fully catered package for €4,950
For further information please visit our website: www.goskimeribel.com or give me a call/email to discuss your holiday requirements in more detail.
+44(0)7764485701 ----- Go Ski Meribel Chalets Direct Member