Anywhere considered - property for sole occupancy, catered for 8-12 people, 5-9 days between the 1/10/2021 and the 16/10/2021
Posted 27/10/2021 13:25 (#813512) Request: Anywhere considered - property for sole occupancy, catered for 8-12 people, 5-9 days between the 1/10/2021 and the 16/10/2021
Good afternoon, my friends and i are looking for ski holiday preferably in the French Alps in the first or second week of January 2022, whether that is saturday to saturday (1st to 8th), Sunday (2nd to 9th) or the week after being saturday to saturday (8th to 15th) or Sunday to sunday (9th to 16th). We are looking for a catered chalet that can provide breakfast and evening dinner (we would prefer to have lunch on the slopes), ski in ski out of chalet,wifi, boot warmers not essential but desired and preferably in a resort that has plenty of pistes night life and bars such as 3 valleys, tignes etc. Any extras such as hot tub, steam room, sauna etc would happily be considered.
At a glance:
Looking for a summer holiday
For 5-9 days between the 1/10/2021 and the 16/10/2021
Posted 27/10/2021 13:45 (#813515 - in reply to #813512) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpine Adventure
Chalets Direct Member
Location: Morzine, Portes du Soleil
We could offer you exclusive use of our lovely chalet La Vieille Ferme in the Portes du Soleil.
La Vieille Ferme is a truly unique farmhouse/chalet steeped in history and charm.
The chalet enjoys a village centre location with a range of shops, bars and excellent restaurants within easy walking distance. Our location right in the heart of the Portes du Soleil ski area means that over 650km of varied ski-pistes plus excellent off-piste terrain can be reached within 10 minutes.
• 5 incredibly spacious en-suite bedrooms
• Huge open-plan lounge and dining area with log fire
• Outdoor hot tub with lovely views
• Large games room with pool table, darts board, games consoles
• British TV, media centre and music library, Free Wi-Fi
• Ski room with boot warmers
• Luxurious towels, Fluffy bathrobes, Egyptian cotton linen, complimentary toiletries
The chalet is offered primarily on a self-catered basis, but we can propose a variety of different add-on catering options:
• Food hampers
• Breakfast bakery delivery
• Meal delivery: freshly prepared, tasty menus delivered to your door ready for you to re-heat and enjoy
• Chef service: similar to a typical fully-catered package
We can also organise airport transfers, ski passes and equipment if required.
7 nights catered accommodation with sole occupancy is €6,500 or self-catered (with catering choices) €3,500 based on 10 guests. We can accommodate up to 15 guests. Prices apply to weeks beginning 2nd or 9th January.
Please have a look at our website for additional information and email us for further details if you are interested.
Posted 27/10/2021 14:03 (#813516 - in reply to #813512) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Chardons
Chalets Direct Member
Location: Tignes les Brevieres
Coeur des Brévières by Chardons, located in the heart of Tignes les Brévières, is available from 8th to 15th January.
7 nights’ catered accommodation at €660 per person, approximately £554 at today’s exchange rate, with child discount available.
The charming chalet sleeps up to 39 guests and is just 20 metres from the main lift station and piste. There are relaxing hot tub and sauna facilities on the private sun terrace, boasting spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. The open-plan yet cosy banqueting area lends itself perfectly to sociable dining, while the comfortable lounge features a wood burning stove. Each of the 15 large bedrooms are ensuite, with many benefiting from balcony access.
• Just a stone's throw from the slopes
• Sun terrace with hot tub and traditional sauna
• Ski storage area with heated boot warmers
• 15 well-appointed ensuite bedrooms (mix of double/twin, triple and quad rooms; many with balconies)
• TV lounge with wood burner offers a comfortable retreat after an active day
• Restaurant-quality dining experience served in spacious banqueting area
• Indulgent evening meal accompanied by free-flowing bottled wine served 6 nights per week ; breakfast and afternoon tea served daily.
• Lift passes, discounted equipment hire and airport transfers arranged for you
• Nestled in a picturesque village with fantastic access to the world-famous Espace Killy high-altitude snow-sure resort, with over 300km of runs
UK Landline: +44 (0)1600 800300
Posted 6/6/2022 18:08 (#824857 - in reply to #813512) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Beau Soleil
Chalets Direct Member
We would love to welcome you to our chalet. It would be £750 pp including free return Geneva airport transfers( about 1 hour 15 minutes). 8th to 15th January 2023
We are near Pre la Joux/Chatel and would provide a private chauffeur driven minibus to get you to your choice of lifts and back each day. No walking in ski boots carrying skis! You would have the whole Portes de Soleil ski area.
We are fully catered:
Welcome drink on arrival
4 course meal on 6 nights with complimentary wines please check out our facebook and trip advisor pages
Daily cooked and continental breakfast
Daily afternoon tea
Delivery of discounted ski kit directly to the chalet for fitting and lift passes.
The chalet is massive and the bedrooms are all en-suite and American sized with balconies our suite rooms have both a bath and separate shower room and TV lounge attached to each of them.
Large hot tub with amazing views
Snug room with log burner
Bar Billiard games room
Table tennis room
Heated Boot rack
Wifi and freeview throughout
Massive wrap around balcony on the living floor with amazing views.
Bar 5 minutes walk away, spa in Chatel, good après, dog sleigh rides, ice skating and much more.
Pre la Joux/Chatel is a great resort for all abilities and links into Avoriaz,with a folie douce,Morzine and Les Gets as well as the very pretty Swiss side.It also has some very good snow parks for boarders. Ski school is excellent and very handy for drop offs and pick ups.
Happy to discuss your holiday further with you, let me know if you have any other questions,