Morzine - property for sole occupancy, self catered for 5 people, from 29/7/2022 to 5/8/2022
Posted 4/2/2022 09:31 (#820307) Request: Morzine - property for sole occupancy, self catered for 5 people, from 29/7/2022 to 5/8/2022
I am looking for family sole-occupancy accommodation for the above dates.
We would ideally like a private chalet with a hot tub.
We do not need to be in a town or out in the country and are flexible with area to some extent.
We've never been to the area before and are keen to explore.
Thanks in advance,
Posted 4/2/2022 12:41 (#820319 - in reply to #820307) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Jack & Jill
Chalets Direct Member
We would love you to stay with us at Jack & Jill!
Our service is personal which means we do everything to ensure that you have a fantastic holiday in Morzine. In our spacious and comfortable chalets, you will be well looked after by the attentive Jack & Jill team, creating delicious meals and making sure you have the perfect stay.
Each year since opening we have been awarded the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for our chalets and service.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- The chalets are perfect alpine retreats! All rooms are spacious en-suite and beautifully furnished.
- Unwind in our outdoor hot tub with spectacular mountain views.
- Quick and easy access to the high altitude resort of Avoriaz.
- No hassle airport transfer. Only 1hr 10mins from Geneva.
£3000 per week
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Check out our website www.jackandjillholidays.com and contact us on email@example.com or +33 676 127 514 and we’ll send you more information.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Jamie & Mary. ----- Jack & Jill Chalets Direct Member
Posted 6/2/2022 11:22 (#820471 - in reply to #820307) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Snow Candy
Chalets Direct Member
Location: montriond morzine
We are pleased to offer you one of our beautiful chalets. Chalet La Petite Grange (central Morzine) and Chalet Rosalie. Both chalets are conveniently located in Morzine in the heart of the vast Portes du Soleil ski area, one of the largest in the world, accommodating all levels.
- Beautiful chalets
- Central location, 400m from ski lifts (La Petite Grange)
- Feature log burner (Rosalie)
- Outdoor hot tub at both properties
- Boot warmers and ski storage
- Egyptian cotton bedding
- Wifi, Bluetooth speaker, T.V with British channels DVD player.
- Close to ski bus stop (Chalet Rosalie)
- Just 80 minutes transfer from Geneva airport
Our chalets can be booked self catered. Flexible catering options are available separately which can include:
- Experienced chalet staff
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Delicious hot breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal for 5 days out of 7.
- Unlimited quality wine included during evening meal
- Molton Brown Luxury Toiletries
- Fluffy Bathrobes and slippers
We will also happily arrange your Morzine airport transfers , lift passes and ski hire.
We have over 15 years experience in providing enjoyable, memorable chalet holidays. We’d love you to join us for a holiday to remember.
What to do now....
View our website for full chalet descriptions and photos. Contact us with any questions or to book your chalet.
We hope to hear from you soon :)
UK: +44 (0) 7534 801436