Near Geneva Airport - for 1 person, from 12/4/2022 to 17/4/2022
Posted 7/4/2022 17:56 (#824010) Request: Near Geneva Airport - for 1 person, from 12/4/2022 to 17/4/2022
Hi, good evening. Looking to arrive on Tuesday 12th - Sunday 17th for some last minute skiing. Close to Geneva airport please as I don't want to spend hours getting to the area. Sole traveller.
Transfers would be helpful if that could be included.
Posted 7/4/2022 18:01 (#824012 - in reply to #824010) Solution: Potential solution proposed by AliKats Mountain Holidays
Chalets Direct Member
We have a room for you in Chalet de l'Ange and would love to have you to stay.
Why stay with us?
• Maybe its because We have been named in the Telegraph's top 5 ski holidays 2017-18 for food lovers (no. 2 behind Heston Blumenthal!)
• We have won the favourite food in Morzine award for 3 years running (2015 - 2017). Our food includes cooked breakfasts everyday, afternoon tea, aperitifs and canapes, four course dinners accompanied by unlimited bottles of carefully chosen great quality wine. (NB: the unlimited wine applies any time, not just at dinner!)
• When staying in one of AliKats catered chalets you will have access to a private chauffeur who will take you anywhere in and around Morzine between 08.00 – 22.00.
• We offer the AliKats ski time pledge: We will get you skiing 10-15 minutes quicker than if you stayed in a central Morzine Chalet!
• You can relax in your very own outdoor hot tub
• We can help arrange transfers, lift passes and ski hire, all you need to do is book your flight or train sit back and relax
Want stay with us?
• Please just email us back and we will send you further information on the Alikats Luxury Package and explain the next steps for booking
• If you have not already done so, please confirm the number of adults, children and room requirements in your email to enable us to confirm the cost
• I am here to help you organise all elements of your holiday so please email me on email@example.com for more information and a tailored quote.
We look forward to hearing from you.
----- AliKats Mountain Holidays Chalets Direct Member
Posted 7/4/2022 18:11 (#824014 - in reply to #824010) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Chardons
Chalets Direct Member
Chalet Hattiers dormitory room by Chardons, located in the heart of Tignes les Brévières, is available for your dates and we would be delighted to welcome you.
5 nights’ catered accommodation at €200, approximately £168 at today’s exchange rate .
Perfect for seasonal guests or those who are more budget-minded, Hattiers’ dormitory room sleeps up to 6 guests, with an ensuit bathroom and private balcony. The chalet is situated just a two-minute walk from the main lift station, piste and quaint village centre. The balcony boasts spectacular views of the snowy mountains and lake.
• Just a stone's throw from the slopes
• Charming alpine chalet constructed in traditional Savoyard-style
• 3 bunk beds, sleeping up to 6 guests
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday – served in the dining room on the ground floor of the chalet
• Free WiFi
• Lift passes, discounted equipment hire and airport transfers arranged for you
• Nestled in a picturesque village with fantastic access to the world-famous Espace Killy high-altitude snow-sure resort, with over 300km of runs
UK Landline: +44 (0)1600 800300
Posted 7/4/2022 22:07 (#824027 - in reply to #824010) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Go Ski Meribel
Chalets Direct Member
We would be delighted to welcome you to Meribel and the fabulous CHALET MAGIC ROCK.
CHALET MAGIC ROCK is modern 8-bedroom alpine chalet, offered on a luxury, fully catered basis and comfortably accommodating up to 18 guests in total. All 8 bedrooms have private bathroom facilities.
Located just a short walk from Meribel Village in the quaint hamlet of Le Plantin.
Our PROFESSIONAL CHEF will prepare breakfast & afternoon tea every day and a sumptuous evening meal 4/5 evenings of your stay to include quality French wines and a complimentary bar including draft beer, an excellent selection of wines and Prosecco.
AT A GLANCE:
• Outdoor Jacuzzi hot tub
• Log Fire
• Huge living/dining room with comfy sofas, WiFi, TV with UK channels.
• Ski room with boot warmers for your comfort.
• In-resort minibus service to & from the slopes
• 40% Discounts on equipment rentals, all done in the chalet, no need to visit ski shops!
• Concierge service: for lift Passes, booking ski Lessons etc.
• Discounted airport transfers available
Meribel has numerous slopes for beginners, intermediates and experts alike, 80% of the pistes are above 1800m, there are hundreds of snow cannons ensuring great snow coverage throughout the season.
The 3 valleys area is the world’s largest linked ski area of over 600km of piste.
The chalet is available for a 5-night stay commencing Tuesday 12th to Sunday 17th April; I can offer you a double bedroom of the chalet on our fully catered, luxury package for €750
For further information please visit our website: https://www.goskimeribel.com/chalets/chalet-magic-rock/ or give me a call/email to discuss your holiday requirements in more detail.
Posted 8/4/2022 09:04 (#824040 - in reply to #824010) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Simply Morzine Ltd
Chalets Direct Member
Location: Morzine, France
Simply Morzine are THE original & best Morzine specialists, offering truly unique holidays since 1995. We are highly-regarded in the UK snowsports industry as well as the local Morzine French community.
WE CAN RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING OPTION:
CHALET DES MONTAGNES is an on piste and ensuite luxury catered chalet with outdoor hot-tub. There are 8 bedrooms plus a private 2-bedroom apartment (can be let separately self-catered). It is owned privately by our family and has been built, furnished and maintained to an immaculately high standard. We have an official 4-star rating by the French Tourist Board. The location is one of the most sought-after in Morzine; a peaceful and upmarket residential area with magnificent panoramic views, yet just 50 metres from the piste and close to the nearest lift, our local ski shop & the town centre.
WHY BOOK WITH SIMPLY MORZINE?
* Perfect for groups, families, couples & individuals.
* On-piste &/or centrally-located accommodation at the heart of Europe's largest ski area.
* Beautiful catered chalets, self-catered chalets, apartments & catered chalet-hotel.
* All catered properties have hot-tub, sauna or heated pool.
* Complimentary Geneva airport transfers.
* Long weekend & midweek short break specialists.
* Value for money without ever compromising on quality.
* Outstanding cuisine prepared by professional chefs.
* Impeccable standard of personal service & attention to detail.
* Exclusive discounts on lift passes & ski/board equipment hire.
ENQUIRE NOW TO EXPERIENCE THE SIMPLY MORZINE DIFFERENCE
(0044) (0)1664 568902
Find us on Trip Advisor, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter ----- Simply Morzine Ltd Chalets Direct Member