Morzine - self catered for 9 people, from 23/6/2022 to 2/7/2022
Posted 19/4/2022 23:38 (#824208) Request: Morzine - self catered for 9 people, from 23/6/2022 to 2/7/2022
hi all :)
hope you are doing well. i have stayed in morzine for last 20 years and also this summer want to go there with my friends, looking for some budget option for staying in morzine for 9 people from 23 june ( early morning) till 2 july early morning.
but please give budget options not places for 2000eur. thank you.
Posted 26/4/2022 09:54 (#824365 - in reply to #824208) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Snow Candy
Chalets Direct Member
Location: montriond morzine
We are pleased to offer you one of our beautiful chalets. Chalet La Petite Grange (central Morzine) and Chalet Rosalie. Both chalets are conveniently located in Morzine in the heart of the vast Portes du Soleil ski area, one of the largest in the world, accommodating all levels.
- Beautiful chalets
- Central location, 400m from ski lifts (La Petite Grange)
- Feature log burner (Rosalie)
- Outdoor hot tub at both properties
- Boot warmers and ski storage
- Egyptian cotton bedding
- Wifi, Bluetooth speaker, T.V with British channels DVD player.- Parking
- Just 80 minutes transfer from Geneva airport
We will also happily arrange your Morzine airport transfers
We have over 15 years experience in providing enjoyable, memorable chalet holidays. We’d love you to join us for a holiday to remember.
What to do now....
View our website for full chalet descriptions and photos. Contact us with any questions or to book your chalet.
We hope to hear from you soon :)
UK: +44 (0) 7534 801436
Posted 26/4/2022 17:02 (#824376 - in reply to #824208) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet le Credence In Morzine with Outdoor Hot Tub
Chalets Direct Member
A stunning restored Chalet Credence in Morzine, a restored 200 year old chalet with a lovely outdoor hot tub, with the following accommodation booked individually or as the whole chalet sleeping up to 18:-
• 2 Double bedrooms with en-suite bath/shower rooms with walk in modern rain dance showers
• Treble bedroom with modern en-suite shower room
• 4 bed room with a brand new shower room
• Family room with new en-suite shower room with a double bed and 2 x singles
• Family en-suite room, bat separate access, Kingsize bed and 2 x bunk beds, bathn and shower
The chalet is a wonderfully restored farmhouse which is over 200 years old with loads of character and original features, has been beautifully restored with modern bathrooms.
There is a superfast wifi and a beautiful log fire, lots of free logs with a large flatscreen TV, SKY SPORTS and DVD player etc.
There is large open plan living area with plenty of comfortable sofas and foot stools. Fantastic dining room is also well equipped for formal dining evenings at home.
Fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, 5 burner hob and built in oven, microwave, kettles, toaster, coffee makers, Raclette Makers, Fondue equipment and all the modern equipment you could hope for. We also have a large American fridge freezer with ice maker, and a wine cooler fridge.
These is a large cave for safe ski and boot storage with boot warmers.
Outdoor decking, hot tun BBQ and outside dining area.
Free bus stops outside the chalet.
We can get you discount on ski hire and transfers from the airport.
The price is 35 Euros PPPN plus one off fee of 500 Euros for linen and cleaning based on full occupancy.
Paul 07850 566978
----- Chalet le Credence In Morzine with Outdoor Hot Tub Chalets Direct Member
Posted 9/5/2022 09:40 (#824534 - in reply to #824208) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpine Adventure
Chalets Direct Member
Location: Morzine, Portes du Soleil
We could offer you exclusive use of our lovely chalet La Vieille Ferme just outside Morzine in the Portes du Soleil.
La Vieille Ferme is a truly unique farmhouse/chalet steeped in history and charm. The chalet enjoys a village centre location; with a range of shops, bars and excellent restaurants within easy walking distance. Numerous hiking trails, bike tracks, swimming spots and outdoor activities can be easily reached.
• 5 incredibly spacious en-suite bedrooms
• Huge open-plan lounge and dining area
• Sunny garden with lovely views, BBQ and hot tub
• Large games room with pool table, darts board, games consoles
• British TV, media centre and music library, Free Wi-Fi
• Secure bike storage
• Luxurious towels, Egyptian cotton linen, complimentary toiletries
Please contact us for a full quote.
I hope we can help!
Mark and Emma Hughes