Anywhere considered - property for sole occupancy for 17 people, 7 days, New Year, 2022
Posted 10/6/2022 13:00 (#824882) Request: Anywhere considered - property for sole occupancy for 17 people, 7 days, New Year, 2022
We are looking for a chalet over new year arriving either 26/12 or 27/12 for 7 nights and for 17 people made up of 10 adults and 7 children. We would like chalet accommodation with sole occupancy but would be open to sharing the main thing would be chalet accommodation so that we could socialise once young children in bed.
Easy access to the slopes would be ideal but if this is by convenient bus this would be ok too.
we are open on location as long as it has enough terrain to suit experienced skiers down to beginners.
We are looking to book imminently so please feel free to reach out and offer your solutions.
I look forward to seeing your option
Thanks in advance
Posted 10/6/2022 13:23 (#824883 - in reply to #824882) Solution: Bulgaria with Total Chalets
Chalets Direct Member
Bulgaria offers great skiing at very affordable prices.
Bansko is a charming town with plenty of history and a vibrant apres-ski scene. The town and the mountain are both UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Bansko has the best snow record in Bulgaria and with 75km of tree lined pistes and 80% snow making coverage, Bansko attracts skiers and snowboarders of all abilities.
We are a small British run chalet company in Bansko, with 10 years’ experience. All three of our Bansko chalets have been awarded Travellers Choice Awards. Please visit our website for details: www.totalchalets.co.uk
Our fully catered price for 17 people over New Year is £8200 and this includes:
• 7 nights stay
• Return airport transfers (between Sofia and Bansko)
• Welcome drink on arrival
• Continental breakfasts with cooked option
• Afternoon tea including daily fresh baked cakes
• Delicious 3 course evening meal for 6 days
• Unlimited local wine, beer and soft drinks with dinner
• Courtesy transfer to and from the ski lift every day
• Free use of Sauna, Steam & Pool at nearby hotel
Chalet Garibaldi is available from Friday 30th December and Chalet Mila is available from Saturday 31st December.
We are able to arrange discounted equipment hire for our guests, and we can also pre-order lift passes and deliver them to the chalet on your arrival day to save you the hassle of queuing to buy them at the ticket office. Adult lift passes are around £200 and ski hire is around £60 for 6 days with a local rental centre that we have used for many years.
Feel free to get in touch!
Tel: 0113 8150708
E:email@example.com ----- Total Chalets Chalets Direct Member
Posted 10/6/2022 13:30 (#824884 - in reply to #824882) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Beau Soleil
Chalets Direct Member
We would love to welcome you to our chalet. It would be £1499 pp including free return Geneva airport transfers( about 1 hour 15 minutes). Please get in touch for a child discount.
We are near Pre la Joux/Chatel and would provide a private chauffeur driven minibus to get you to your choice of lifts and back each day. No walking in ski boots carrying skis! You would have the whole Portes de Soleil ski area.
We are fully catered:
4 course meal on 6 nights with complimentary wines please check out our facebook and trip advisor pages
Happy to do an early children's dinner
Daily cooked and continental breakfast
Daily afternoon tea
Delivery of discounted ski kit directly to the chalet for fitting and lift passes.
The chalet is massive and the bedrooms are all en-suite and American sized with balconies our suite rooms have both a bath and separate shower room and TV lounge attached to each of them. Very easy to put kids to bed and have a sociable evening.
We are very family friendly and have:
Large hot tub with amazing views
Snug room with log burner
Bar Billiard games room
Table tennis room
Heated Boot rack
Wifi and freeview throughout
Massive wrap around balcony on the living floor with amazing views.
Bar 5 minutes walk away, spa in Chatel, good après, dog sleigh rides, ice skating and much more.
Pre la Joux/Chatel is a great resort for all abilities and links into Avoriaz,with a folie douce,Morzine and Les Gets as well as the very pretty Swiss side.Ski school is excellent and very handy for drop offs and pick ups.
Posted 10/6/2022 14:03 (#824885 - in reply to #824882) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Carte Blanche
Chalets Direct Member
Dear Monsieur Neilson,
We thank you for your interest in Carte Blanche collection.
Following your request for the New Year week for 10 adults and 7 children, we offer you below our option of 2 interconnected chalets.
CHALETS TANGO AND CHARLIE
A luxury ski residence like no other, the unique Chalet Tango Charlie is located inside the Black Diamond complex in Tignes les Brévières. Tango Charlie consists of 11 spacious en-suite double bedrooms and two magical children’s rooms that sleep (and entertain!) eight.
Among the luxury spa facilities on hand you’ll find a sauna, steam room and jacuzzi. And if you’re wondering what inspired the name of the chalet, look no further than the décor… peppered with parts of a Nord Noratlas 1950’s aircraft!
● VIP welcome greeting with champagne
● Fresh flowers offered on the behalf of the Agent
● Children VIP welcome greeting with hot chocolate and fruit jus
● Conciergerie team before and during the stay
● In-chalet ski fitting on the arrival day with a ski valet service
● Open bar with Gin, Vodka, Whisky, Génépi
● Private Butler service
● Sweet and salty breakfast with local products
● « Après-ski » afternoon tea
● Open bar with wine, beers and soft drinks
● Diners with a Private Butler service – 6 evenings
● Daily cleaning and tidying service
● Ski shuttle service in Tignes Les Brevieres area
● Bathroom products by “Clarins”
● 2 Parking places
For the dates selected (Monday, December, 26th 2022 – Monday, January, 02nd 2023), your stay including our CATERED SERVICE is priced : 90 800 €
I remain at your service for any further information.
Mountain ambassador ----- Carte Blanche Chalets Direct Member
Posted 10/6/2022 15:42 (#824886 - in reply to #824882) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Chardons
Chalets Direct Member
Location: Tignes les Brevieres
Chalet Sophia by Chardons, located in Tignes les Brévières, is available from the 27th December.
7 nights’ catered accommodation at €25,000, approximately £21,300 at today’s exchange rate .
Sophia is a modern and spacious 17-person chalet with panoramic mountain views. It is located just one-minute from the funicular-style lift that links you to the main lift station, piste and village centre. Premium facilities include a traditional wooden sauna and a balcony hot tub.
• 50 metres from the Brévières chalet lift
• Charming alpine chalet with an abundance of character
• Sauna and balcony hot tub
• Ski storage area with heated boot warmers
• Eight comfortably furnished bedrooms (mix of double/twin and triple rooms; many of which are ensuite)
• Cosy, open-plan lounge with log fire, plus a separate TV snug with satellite TV and a selection of films
• Restaurant-quality dining experience served in airy banqueting area
• Daily Breakfast, with afternoon tea and an evening meal with wine served 6 days per week
• Lift passes, discounted equipment hire and airport transfers arranged for you
• Nestled in a picturesque village with fantastic access to the world-famous Espace Killy high-altitude snow-sure resort, with over 300km of runs
UK Landline: +44 (0)1600 800300
2: Chalet Tissieres 400 yr old beautifully renovated farm house
380m2 of living space, sauna, SONOS, Netflix, hot tub, minibus ski shuttle service, 9 bedrooms see http://www.iceandorange.com/chalet-tissieres-chamonix/
7 nights (catered for 6 nights) 24,995 euros
Plus discounted airport transfers from Geneva for 1450 euros total for the group of 15 pax in private minibusses
Ski passes, equipment hire all arrange to arrive at the chalets for you. Plus help in arranging any ski lessons you may require.