Posted 9/8/2022 07:30 (#825845 - in reply to #825815) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Snowfox Holidays Ltd
Chalets Direct Member
Location: La Plagne
Thank you for your enquiry.
Our Chalet-Hotel Les Rhododendrons in snow sure Plagne 1800 is part of the Paradiski area, next to the slopes and two chair lifts taking you to pistes suiting all abilities. The ski school meeting point is just across the street from us.
We provide half board EVERY day and an excellent range of facilities including
– Restaurant with mountain views
– The Bobsleigh Pub offering a food menu, live sports and events
– Large bar terrace for bar guests to enjoy après-ski and bar food
– The Skeleton Bar offering a lounge bar for smaller private events
– Lounge Area, books
– Ski and Boot Lockers
– Luggage room for early arrivals or late departures.
– Table Tennis Table (full size)
– Mini pool table
Everything can be booked in advance with confidence, so reassure yourself by taking a look at our cancellation policy.
Covered parking at the hotel is 50 euros a week but there is outdoor parking nearby if preferred. Eurostar travellers have just a short ride up the mountain to reach us.
Please email on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries. We are always happy to help.
Posted 9/8/2022 12:39 (#825860 - in reply to #825815) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Hotel du Lac
Chalets Direct Member
HOTEL DU LAC in Montriond (France) is the perfect base for your adventure located about an hour away from Geneva Airport.
The idyllic location at Lake Montriond makes it perfect for those who want to have a peaceful getaway. Our newly refurbished hotel is just a five minute free bus journey to the Ardent bubble and a gateway to the heart of the immense Portes du Soleil lift area and 10 minutes from Morzine.
Stylish, functional en-suite rooms. We offer double, triple, quadruple (bunk) and family mezzanine rooms.
• Free WIFI
• Dedicated team of staff on hand to facilitate your holiday
• Continental Breakfast
• Basic housekeeping service
• Linen and towels
• Secure ski/snowboard storage
• Boot room
• Free parking
• Airport transfers, we have sourced a reliable and good value door to door transfer service.
• Ski / snowboard rentals delivered to the hotel, so you don't have wait in the cramped ski hire shops!
• Lift passes (3 days or more) - pre-order your lift pass with the hotel to avoid long queues at the ticket office.
• Treatment room to indulge yourself with a relaxing massage or beauty treatment
Standard twin/double room from €144 per night
Premium twin/double room from €177 per night
Triple room from €242 per night
4 bed bunk room from €250 per night
4 or 5 bed mezzanine family room from €330 per night
Our Fully Flexible rate, lets you amend including cancel your booking up until 2 weeks prior to arrival. This rate is 20% more than our standard rate.
The minimum stay is 2 nights but with flexible arrival and departure dates.
To book: email@example.com or +33768634821 or www.lacdemontriond.com