Posted 10/8/2022 11:50 (#825873 - in reply to #825870) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Hotel du Lac
Chalets Direct Member
HOTEL DU LAC in Montriond (France) is the perfect base for your adventure located about an hour away from Geneva Airport.
The idyllic location at Lake Montriond makes it perfect for those who want to have a peaceful getaway. Our newly refurbished hotel is just a five minute free bus journey to the Ardent bubble and a gateway to the heart of the immense Portes du Soleil lift area and 10 minutes from Morzine.
Stylish, functional en-suite rooms. We offer double, triple, quadruple (bunk) and family mezzanine rooms.
• Free WIFI
• Dedicated team of staff on hand to facilitate your holiday
• Continental Breakfast
• Basic housekeeping service
• Linen and towels
• Secure ski/snowboard storage
• Boot room
• Free parking
• Airport transfers, we have sourced a reliable and good value door to door transfer service.
• Ski / snowboard rentals delivered to the hotel, so you don't have wait in the cramped ski hire shops!
• Lift passes (3 days or more) - pre-order your lift pass with the hotel to avoid long queues at the ticket office.
• Treatment room to indulge yourself with a relaxing massage or beauty treatment
Standard twin/double room from €144 per night
Premium twin/double room from €177 per night
Triple room from €242 per night
4 bed bunk room from €250 per night
4 or 5 bed mezzanine family room from €330 per night
Our Fully Flexible rate, lets you amend including cancel your booking up until 2 weeks prior to arrival. This rate is 20% more than our standard rate.
The minimum stay is 2 nights but with flexible arrival and departure dates.
To book: firstname.lastname@example.org or +33768634821 or www.lacdemontriond.com
Posted 10/8/2022 15:14 (#825875 - in reply to #825870) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Snowfox Holidays Ltd
Chalets Direct Member
Location: La Plagne
Thank you for your enquiry.
Our Chalet-Hotel Les Rhododendrons in snow sure Plagne 1800 is part of the Paradiski area, next to the slopes and two chair lifts taking you to pistes suiting all abilities. The ski school meeting point is just across the street from us.
We provide half board EVERY day and an excellent range of facilities including
– Restaurant with mountain views
– The Bobsleigh Pub offering a food menu, live sports and events
– Large bar terrace for bar guests to enjoy après-ski and bar food
– The Skeleton Bar offering a lounge bar for smaller private events
– Lounge Area, books
– Ski and Boot Lockers
– Luggage room for early arrivals or late departures.
– Table Tennis Table (full size)
– Mini pool table
Everything can be booked in advance with confidence, so reassure yourself by taking a look at our cancellation policy.
Covered parking at the hotel is 50 euros a week but there is outdoor parking nearby if preferred. Eurostar travellers have just a short ride up the mountain to reach us.
Please email on email@example.com with any queries. We are always happy to help.
Posted 11/8/2022 06:08 (#825901 - in reply to #825870) Solution: Potential solution proposed by will~i~ski?
Chalets Direct Member
Will-i-ski? is a small independent owner run chalet company dedicated to bringing you a unique holiday you will not forget. We (Phoebe and Charlie) run Will-i-ski? along with super staff and offer 3 fantastic chalets to our mountain loving guests!
We are offering you the option of Chalet Genepy which sleeps up to 14 people in 7 Twin and Double en-suite rooms.
The Chalet is located in Plagne 1800 and boasts a large lounge/dining area with a log fireplace and also a Sauna to help soothe the muscles after a long days skiing.
La Plagne is the perfect setting for a great holiday’s skiing, its varied and can cater to all levels of skier or snowboarder. It is also linked with Les Arcs to make up the joint area called the Paradiski offering 425km of pistes, the second largest ski area in the world.
Price - £1099pp for a week from the 27th or 31st December 2022.
Child Price - £999pp
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSFERS from Geneva. (Ts and Cs apply)
Included in the price:
• Catering service including Breakfast, Afternoon Tea and a 4 course evening meal with beer and wine.
• WIFI and a Television with DVD player and games console.
• Accommodation VERY close to the slopes.
• Crisp linen and towels.
• Comfortable rooms.
• Local Tourist tax.
We can help you to book extras such as ski hire, lessons and lift passes.
If you have any questions or would like to book, simply get in touch!