Posted 29/8/2022 08:58 (#826373 - in reply to #826332) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Chardons
Chalets Direct Member
Location: Tignes les Brevieres
Chalet Belvedere by Chardons, located in Tignes les Brévières, is available for your dates and we would be delighted to welcome you.
7 nights’ catered accommodation at €10,850, approximately £9,220 at today’s exchange rate.
Charming Belvedere is a 13-person catered chalet with panoramic mountain views. It is located just two minutes from the funicular-style lift that links you to the main lift station, piste and quaint village centre. The cosy wood and stone living/dining area has an abundance of character and a sociable, open-plan layout, while the crackling wood-burning stove is perfect for warming up after a day on the slopes.
• Just 5 minutes from the slopes
• Picturesque alpine chalet constructed in traditional Savoyard-style, benefitting from modern amenities
• Ski storage area with heated boot warmers
• Five double/twin bedrooms and one triple room (all ensuite, many with balconies)
• Cosy lounge area with a log fire and wraparound balcony
• Daily Breakfast, with afternoon tea and an evening meal with wine served 6 days per week
• Lift passes, discounted equipment hire and airport transfers arranged for you
• Nestled in a picturesque village with fantastic access to the world-famous Espace Killy high-altitude snow-sure resort, with over 300km of runs
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Chalet Chardons www.chaletchardons.com
UK Landline: +44 (0)1600 800300
Posted 29/8/2022 11:18 (#826381 - in reply to #826332) Solution: Potential solution proposed by Carte Blanche
Chalets Direct Member
We thank you for your interest in Carte Blanche collection.
Following your request from April, 01st to April, 08th 2023 for 7 adults and 4 children, we offer you below our option of chalet Monts.
Located directly opposite the ski slopes in Tignes 1800 Les Boisses, this ski in / ski out chalet is ideal for those who want fast and easy access to the resort and who enjoy the thrill of making those very first tracks on the fresh snow!
Tasteful bespoke furniture is what sets this chalet apart from the rest. Vintage ski equipment has been repurposed into unique furniture and fittings, creating a seamless and stylish link between the cosy atmosphere within and the rugged mountain outside.
Monts offers five double en-suite bedrooms and a den-style children’s room that sleeps tree. For your post skiing down time, enjoy a dip in the private pool or a relaxing break in the sauna and steam room.
Finally, this residence boasts one of the finest views in the resort, the snowy peak of Mont Blanc being beautifully framed by the Isère valley below. A picture perfect backdrop for your Alpine experience.
· VIP welcome greeting with local wine, Fresh flowers
· Children VIP welcome greeting with hot chocolate and fresh fruit jus
· Conciergerie team before and during the stay
· In-chalet ski Equipment fitting on the arrival day with a ski valet service
· Continental breakfast
· « Après-ski » afternoon tea
· Daily cleaning and tidying service
· Bathroom products by “Clarins”
· One parking place
For the dates selected (Saturday, April, 01st – Saturday, April, 08th 2023), your stay including our B&B SERVICE is priced : 18 500 €
I remain at your service for any further information.