Ideally EU passport holder, previous seasons experience and available to start asap (not a lot I know haha)
We're looking for fill a chalet Chef/host role here in Morzine for the rest of the season, starting asap.
A little about the role
- Chalet Chef in our catered Chalet Floralies, we have a menu to follow - hot and continental breakfasts (one hot option per day), afternoon teas and a three course meal (starter, main, dessert) on five evenings, followed by cheeseboard
- Two full days off per week (normally Tues / Friday) but depending on special requests these may change
- The chalet sleeps 8 -10 across four bedrooms
- Assisting with the host, with daily cleaning and changeovers at the weekend
- Shopping is done by order form, and then we deliver
Accommodation is provided, it's a large shared room just with one other girl (Eden) in a central apartment. Two other couples live in the apartment too who also work for NS.
We have 8 weeks left of bookings in the chalet, and then the last two weeks are currently empty, we do hope to sell these.
The kitchen is nice and large, and a little out of the way of the guests, so you can be relaxed at work. We're looking for a friendly, enthusiastic person who likes to talk to guests, with a love for cooking and an eye for detail!
Posted 2/10/2023 13:44 (#842353 - in reply to #836148) Solution: Re: OFFER: Job, Morzine
I am emailing to enquire as to whether you have any available positions for the upcoming winter season for the role of a chalet host, I am super keen to work with your company therefore I am happy to send over any documents needed in hope to be placed onto your reservation/waitlist for the role of a chalet host. My friend, Jessica Turner, and I, are applying as a couple, however we are also more than happy to work individually depending on vacancies. I have just completed the Fresh Tracks cookery school with Steve and Becky, I had the most amazing time and I have learnt so many valuable skills from the course. They have written me a personal reference for you to look at, if you have any time possible, I would be extremely grateful.
Thank you for your time for looking at my application.