La Plagne - property for sole occupancy for 10 people, from 1/4/2023 to 8/4/2023
Phil Burch
Posted 2/3/2023 16:59 (#837330)
Request: La Plagne - property for sole occupancy for 10 people, from 1/4/2023 to 8/4/2023
Alert

We are looking to stay in La Plagne as high as possible and are hoping for a property that we all fit. We are on a budget of £350 - £400 pp so nothing ridiculous please.
We are 3 families so no crazy nights. Close to lifts ideally and also shops and restaurants.
Please advise as we are ready to book.
At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • In La Plagne
  • From 1/4/2023 to 8/4/2023
  • Property for sole occupancy
  • 10 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Snow place like home
Posted 2/3/2023 17:30 (#837333 - in reply to #837330)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Snow place like home
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Phil,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We have availability in our wonderful catered chalet in the heart of the Paradiski with easy access to altitude skiing of 3250 meters and we are just a couple of minutes to the lift by foot. Montchavin La Plagne is north facing so keeps its snow right to the end of the season plus we have a huge amount of snow forecast in the next 2 weeks ! The chalet is on a catered basis with a professional chef and includes 6 evening meals We can offer you a fantastic deal from the 9th to the 16th April with some free kids ski passes. We are actually free from the 2nd but it will not be within your budget unless you are happy to increase your budget.

We have a professional chef so the food is amazing - kids playroom - outdoor hot tub with stunning views of Mont Blanc - sauna with hammam - discounted in house ski hire and discounted ski passes.

Please let me know if either of the Easter weeks is an option for you.

Thanks Lee

PS We also have a private car park at the chalet door as I assume you are driving out.
-----
Snow place like home
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

La Plagne - Montchavin, France
Chalet de la Vanoise

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Alpoholics Ltd.
Posted 2/3/2023 18:07 (#837334 - in reply to #837330)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpoholics Ltd.
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Phil,

We have actually just had a cancellation in one of our chalets in Plagne 1800 (so one of the high altitude resorts as requested) so for a start we can reduce the price by £250pp as we have retained the deposits from the group who cancelled (they were able to claim this on their insurance). The original price was £995 per person and we can offer a £150pp last minute reduction on top so that brings the price down to £645pp which is ridiculous value for a peak week. I'm afraid you will not get anything inside the budget you have specified.

Chalet Orshanti, located at the top of La Plagne 1800 is just a 5 minute walk from the lifts & bars. It can accommodate 10 people across 5 bedrooms.

➢ OUTSTANDING CUISINE PREPARED BY TRAINED CHEFS WITH APERITIFS & CANAPES ON ARRIVAL
➢ 6 DAYS OF VARIED BREAKFAST, AFTERNOON TEA & FOUR COURSE EVENING MEAL WITH FREE-FLOWING WINE
➢ OUTDOOR HOT TUB & LOG FIRE
➢ OFFICIAL BREWDOG CRAFT BEER BAR
➢ QUALITY IN-HOUSE SKI/SNOWBOARD RENTAL SERVICE
➢ JUST A SHORT WALK FROM THE LIFTS & BARS
➢ DRESSING GOWNS, BATH TOWELS & SPA TOWELS PROVIDED
➢ LARGE LOUNGE, FLAT SCREEN TV, NETFLIX & FREE WIFI
➢ SEPARATE KIDS 'SNUG' / GAMING AREA

Kind regards,

Charlie Bulbrook

Edited by Alpoholics Ltd. 2/3/2023 18:07

-----
Alpoholics Ltd.
Chalets Direct Member

La Plagne - Plagne 1800, France
Chalet Antoine

will~i~ski?
Posted 3/3/2023 10:17 (#837341 - in reply to #837330)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by will~i~ski?
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hello Phil,

Will-i-ski? is an independent chalet company dedicated to bringing you a unique holiday you will not forget. We run the Chalet Zibeline in La Plagne 1800 and feel the chalet can deliver everything you require for a traditional and cosy chalet holiday.

The Chalet Zibeline sleeps up to 8 people in 3 twin bedrooms and a master double.

There is a large open plan living / dining area with a log burning stove for you to relax in after a long day on the slopes.

La Plagne is the perfect setting for a great holiday’s skiing, its varied and can cater to all levels of skier or snowboarder. It is also linked with Les Arcs to make up the joint area called the Paradiski offering 425km of pistes, the second largest ski area in the world.

Included in the price:
• Catering service including Breakfast, Afternoon Tea and a 4 course evening meal with beer and wine. 
• WIFI and a Television with DVD player.
• Accommodation VERY close to the slopes. 
• Crisp linen and towels.
• Comfortable rooms. 
• Local Tourist tax.

Price - WAS £849pp we can do it for £599pp if booked today!
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSFERS from Geneva. (T’s and C’s apply)

We can help you to book extras such as ski hire, lessons and lift passes.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Phoebe and Charlie
Will-i-ski 

-----
will~i~ski?
Chalets Direct Member

La Plagne - Plagne 1800, France
Chalet Genepy