Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

OFFER: La Clusaz-Grand Bornand - with -2-6 beds, from 2/01/2016 to 30/4/2016
Moderators: Chalets Direct, Surfcat

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Long Stay SolutionsMessage format

Chalet Balaena
Posted 4/11/2015 13:41 (#559931)
Request: OFFER: La Clusaz-Grand Bornand - with -2-6 beds, from 2/01/2016 to 30/4/2016
Quote Reply

Chalets Direct Member

Now availabile at a reduced price from January 2nd for remaining winter season (or longer). Personal reference available from a very keen snow-boarder and author of a ski book who has spent several winters living in the apartment.

The well-equipped apartment on the lower ground floor of my chalet (65m2) is ideal for up to 2 couples or a small family with occasional visitors.

2 bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin) and 2 bathrooms. Guests can stay on a sofa bed in the living area. Double doors lead onto a sheltered terrace/garden. The apartment has plenty of cupboard space.

Good WiFi so you can work from home.

The location is on a quiet road just above the village of Le Chinaillon, the higher (1300m) ski area of Le Grand Bornand with fabulous views to the slopes!

Private off-road parking at the chalet (snow tyres required).

The lifts are reached in a few minutes by car or 15 minutes' walk (a good warm-up!). Cross-country and snow-shoe tracks from the door. Le Chinaillon has a main street of shops and restaurants open from mid-December to the end of April, reached in 5-10 minutes' walk.

I live much of the time above the apartment. As I am a wine writer, the added perk for tenants is that I sometimes have too many wine samples to drink all myself...

Arrival and departure dates are flexible. Price is negotiable but full payment is required up front. For more details see my advert (click the 'i' below) or my own site www.chaletbalaena.com.

Contact me soon by email (wink@winklorch.com) and I will respond quickly.

Edited by Chalet Balaena 23/11/2015 12:28

-----
Chalet Balaena
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
At a glance:
  • You have a property to let
  • In La Clusaz-Grand Bornand
  • From 1/12/2015 to 30/4/2016
  • -2-6 beds
Profile E-mail Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)