Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

REQUEST: preferably Les Gets but open to suggestions - for 6-10 people, from 16/1/2016 to 2/4/2016
Moderators: Chalets Direct, Surfcat

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Long Stay SolutionsMessage format

J Clayton
Posted 6/1/2016 23:23 (#573378)
Request: REQUEST: preferably Les Gets but open to suggestions - for 6-10 people, from 16/1/2016 to 2/4/2016
Alert

Hi everyone!

This is a long shot as we need a minimum of a 3 bedroom (to sleep 8) chalet or apartment, preferably 4 bedrooms from 16th January 2016! My husband and myself are in Les Gets for the 2015/2016 season and need a place to stay for the rest of the season. We have up to 6 friends coming to stay with us for lots of different weeks over the season so we need to be able to accommodate them all.

Our budget is 3,000 - 4,000 EUR per month to include all bills.

If you have a chalet/apartment available, even if it is full for 1 week (I am sure we can find something else for a week) please do get in touch. We are quite desperate to stay here as the snow has come and due to having to search for another place to stay we are missing out on skiing :-(

We do have a very well behaved Guide Dog Trained Labrador who is 7 years old with a very calm temperament who does not go upstairs or jump on furniture.

We'd like to stay in Les Gets, but will consider Morzine or some of the other French resorts in Portes de Soleil region.

If you can help please reply with your contact details so we can give you a call.

Many thanks,

Jo.
At a glance:
  • Looking for a property
  • Preferably in Les Gets but open to suggestions
  • From 16/1/2016 to 2/4/2016
  • 6-10 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)