Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

OFFER: La Clusaz-Grand Bornand - with 2-6 beds, from 1/12/2016 to 30/4/2017
Moderators: Chalets Direct, Surfcat

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Long Stay SolutionsMessage format

Chalet Balaena
Posted 25/1/2016 08:45 (#579344)
Request: OFFER: La Clusaz-Grand Bornand - with 2-6 beds, from 1/12/2016 to 30/4/2017
Quote Reply

Chalets Direct Member

Your home in the Alps for next winter. Come and view this winter (free overnight stay possible).

In a beautiful, quiet position opposite the Chinaillon-Grand Bornand pistes, the apartment on the lower ground floor of my chalet (65m2) is ideal for up to 2 couples or a small family with occasional visitors.

It makes a perfect base to spend a winter season and you can work from home with good WiFi.

2 bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin) and 2 bathrooms. Guests can stay on a sofa bed in the living area. Double doors lead onto a sheltered terrace/garden. The apartment has plenty of cupboard space. Proper kitchen, washing machine etc. This is a real home.

Private off-road parking at the chalet.

The lifts are reached in a few minutes by car or 15 minutes' walk (a good warm-up!). Cross-country and snow-shoe tracks from the door. Le Chinaillon has a main street of shops and restaurants open from mid-December to the end of April, reached in 5-10 minutes' walk.

I live much of the time above the apartment. As I am a wine writer, the added perk for tenants is that I sometimes have too many wine samples to drink all myself...

Personal reference available from a very keen snow-boarder/telemarker and author of a ski book who has spent several winters living in the apartment.

Available for next winter season or on a longer-term basis. Flexible arrival and departure. Price is negotiable.

For more details see my advert (click the 'i' below) or my own site www.chaletbalaena.com.

Contact me - Wink Lorch - directly on email wink@winklorch.com
-----
Chalet Balaena
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
At a glance:
  • You have a property to let
  • In La Clusaz-Grand Bornand
  • From 1/12/2016 to 30/4/2017
  • 2-6 beds
Profile E-mail Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)