View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

jdoran
Posted 7/11/2017 15:55 (#673648)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply

New User

Seeking Chalet Couple position.

I am an Australian Citizen and my partner is a Canadian Citizen but we are permitted to work in France with our One Year Working Holiday Visas. So we do not qualify for the UK contracts, French only.

We have relative experience through myself having worked as a line cook duties including high pressure line service plate assembly, deserts, food hygiene, sanitation and shut down of kitchen after each dinner service. My partner has worked multiple years in front of house hosting/serving, housekeeping and hotel administration.

Our professional history and education we can offer maturity and experience to your team. We do not unfortunately speak French.

We are currently in Canada but we are flexible with our arrival date and we are available immediately to plan, train and work for the busy winter ahead.

Any information you may have regarding employment we would love to hear from you. We can offer you current CVs and anything else you may require. We are also available for a chat/conference call on Skype!

Email: josephdoran@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Joe and Steff

Edited by jdoran 7/11/2017 17:56
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum