View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Pavarotti
Posted 16/12/2017 22:45 (#685261)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply

New User

Hi,

My wife Rachel and I are at the moment working in a fancy 4star hotel in Germany. She works in a kitchen (breakfast cook for 60-120 people) and I am hotel technician.
She is not a chef, but she is a very capable and passionate cook, so the semi finished hotel food is just waaay below her level. Before that she also worked as HighEnd Housekeeper for private VIP clents for many years.

I am a very capable allrounder. After graduating I worked 3 years as electrician, and after that a few job roles from gardening to beeing a PA and HR manager (usual procedure in developing countries!)
Privately I'm passionate about tecnology, music, sport, driving (cars, motorcycles, off-road... (I also worked one season as hotel private driver)). I have curious mind.

We are looking for a change, and if you have something interesting to offer please contact us.
Our dream job would be: Private chalet couple and/or chalet guardian couple in Switzerland. (Seasonal or permanent (we already worked as guardian couple/home managers.))

However, please contact us even if you can't fulfill other's dreams! ;)

If you want to hire someone artistic and original, young but mature, capable and experienced, someone with nice manners and someone who ussually act and look like lady and gentelman but dont mind dirty hands... then we are a right couple for you.

We are EU citizen, we are both drivers and we don't have these UK...things that many of agencies are expecting.

Wish you all a successful season!

Kind regards
Rachel&Dominic

At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Dave
Posted 27/12/2017 08:19 (#687620 - in reply to #685261)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Alert

Hi Dominic

We are looking for a couple to work in our catered chalet in Les Gets from mid January onwards. Responsibilities include cooking breakfast, afternoon cakes and an evening meal for up to 14 guests, cleaning, hosting, snow clearance and a small amount of maintenance.

Please get in touch by email for further details chaletsauxgets@gmail.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Alps in Style
Posted 27/12/2017 16:18 (#687869 - in reply to #685261)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alps in Style
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Rachel and Dominic,

Are you still looking for work.I require a couple to cook/clean and run my 5 bedroomed chalet in Grand Massif.
Just been let down.

If so please email me asap.
Thank you,
Toni
info@alpsinstyle.com

-----
Alps in Style
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]