Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Alyssa&Dan
Posted 9/5/2018 14:59 (#714771)
Request: REQUEST: Job, preferably France but open to suggestions
Quote Reply Alert

Hello all!

Our names are Alyssa and Dan and we would like to work abroad for the summer season.

We both have plenty of seasonal experience, I have successfully completed three winter seasons (one as holiday manager for the company) and Dan seven winter seasons (one as chalet head chef).

We are both very comfortable in a customer facing environment, have a love for great, tasty food and engaging with people from a variety of different backgrounds. We enjoy working as a close team and have been together for seven years.

We have a great love for the mountain lifestyle and have enjoyed living and working in the Alps. Dan recently completed a mountain triathlon and would like to start trail running and I love hiking, photography and exploring new places.

Although we have an idea of what we would like in mind we would be open to suggestions! We both have experience in outdoor activity centers too and love to live an active and exciting life.

If you'd like any other information or to know more about us please reply or send me an email at alyssaj2504@hotmail.com.
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
  • Preferably in France but open to suggestions
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jolly Good Alpine Adventures Ltd.
Posted 1/6/2018 17:19 (#715447 - in reply to #714771)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job, preferably France but open to suggestions
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi

I am currently searching for a chalet assistant and barman to be based at Chalet Sherpa for this summer. If this may interest you please contact me at info@jollygood.com

Kind regards
Jenny
Jolly Good Alpine Adventures ltd
-----
Jolly Good Alpine Adventures Ltd.
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
R&S Chalet Collection
Posted 4/7/2018 14:01 (#716616 - in reply to #714771)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job, preferably France but open to suggestions
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hello,

I know you are looking for a Summer vacancy but if you do decide to stay on and would like to plan ahead... We currently have a position for a chef/host couple OR a host couple that would work alongside a professional chef for Winter 2018/19. We are based in the centre of Morzine and the chalet is a 16 bed farmhouse. Please take a look at www.rschaletcollection.com to get a feel of who we are and if you would like any further details please contact me on hello@rschaletcollection.com to discuss further

Many thanks

Katy
-----
R&S Chalet Collection
Chalets Direct Member

SnowChateaux Ltd
Posted 3/10/2018 10:59 (#724546 - in reply to #714771)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by SnowChateaux Ltd
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

A new management team with oodles of experience are leading Snowchateaux into the light of a new era in chalet holidays and seasonal employment in the Alps. Our ethos lies in providing our team with all the tools they need to fulfil the requirements of their role with the minimum amount of fuss. We look after our team first and foremost and in return our team look after our guests and have the most amazing 5 months in the Alps.

We are looking for some very special people who have warm, friendly and approachable personalities, are customer focused, diligent and professional. If you have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service and great food and love the mountains, skiing or snowboarding, then come and be part of something special this winter.

Are you…Outgoing? Approachable? Confident? Resourceful? Dynamic? Efficient? Quick? Professional? Friendly? Proactive? Happy?

We are looking for people who can take ownership of their chalets and make their guests feel welcome at all times, with excellent social skills, who are able to interact well and create an ambience. Excellent timekeeping and organisational skills are a must, as are high standards of personal hygiene and appearance.

We want our guests, your guests, to have the best holiday ever. Can you help us achieve this?

Apply by sending your Cover Letter, CV (with DOB) and a recent photo to laura.clarke@snowchateaux.com
-----
SnowChateaux Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread