Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Summit Special Ltd
Posted 20/8/2018 20:43 (#719192)
Request: OFFER: Job, Les Gets
Quote Reply

Chalets Direct Member

We are now recruiting our Chalet Hosting team for the 2018/2019 winter season at the fabulous Chalet Gentiane in Les Gets. Chalet Gentiane has 8 bedrooms and we are looking for a, conscientious, energetic and outgoing person to complete our three person team. Your main objective will be to provide a memorable holiday experience for our guests. We have a vacancy for a Chalet Host to work alongside our Chalet Host couple so if you are thinking of spending the winter in the Alps and have the skills and experience to take on the role, why not get in touch.

We really care about our guests holiday experience and our aim is provide a memorable holiday in our beautiful chalet in a relaxed friendly environment. We recognise that our hosting team are at the forefront of our efforts to provide this and we offer a great package of benefits to reflect this. Your daily duties as part of the team would include the preparation and service of breakfast, daily cleaning and maintenance of the chalet and the preparation and service of a 4 course evening meal. On changeover days you would be expected to carry out a thorough clean of the chalet including bedrooms, bathrooms and communal areas and prepare the chalet for incoming guests.

We offer a great package of benefits including
A competitive monthly wage
Excellent standard of accommodation
Ski or Snowboard hire
Season lift pass
Flights to and from the UK
Food
Insurance
Uniform

If you think you've got what it takes to become part of our team would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would love to hear from you
-----
Summit Special Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Les Gets
Profile E-mail Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Alasdair Sandy
Posted 24/8/2018 11:54 (#719480 - in reply to #719192)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alasdair Sandy
Alert

Hi there.
My name is Alasdair Sandy and I would love more information on the chalet host job on the Solutions Room board.
I am 18 and am taking a gap year before starting a degree in Furniture Design at Oxford Brookes.
I have worked various part time roles including catering staff, worked as a part time cleaner and a sales assistant at Screwfix. I have also done some bar and cafe work. Although I am young I have skied many times and also started in chalets with my parents in various resorts in the French Alps and Switzerland. I also have a clean UK driving licence.

I love the atmosphere of a chalet and the staff that work in them. I am a conscientious, hard working and honest person and love to work with people and make their holiday a great experience.

If you would like to chat and or see my CV please get in touch.

Kind Regards
Alasdair Sandy
Profile Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)