Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Anywhere considered - property for sole occupancy, self catered for 4 people, 7 days, Half Term, 2019
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

MABOF
Posted 12/9/2018 13:11 (#721830)
Request: Anywhere considered - property for sole occupancy, self catered for 4 people, 7 days, Half Term, 2019
Alert

Help I keep being pipped to the post. I have tried to book 2 different ski apartments over the last week and both times I have been pipped to the post and had my credit card refunded so thought I would ask for your help. Today I was 21 seconds too late!

Most years we book through this site and have had some amazing holidays.

We are looking for a nice self catering ski apartment. With comfortable sofas, a decent kitchen with dishwasher as we bring or food including the slow cooker and blender from England along with all our food by car for Feb Half term each year saves a fortune and I love cooking. We like to play board games and cards in the evening so a table and proper chairs not a bench.

Not bunk beds as I have giant sized teenagers. So either a twin and a double room or, 3 bedrooms. Jacuzzi bath would be advantageous....the males wear my aching muscles out by the end of the week...

Love 3 valleys at Half term for lack of queues and snow parks for the boys. Tried to book Courcheval 1550 and Meribel Village so far. Saturday ideally as we are driving but would look at Sunday. Not worried about nightlife... closer it is to the slopes the better.

Budget under £2K

Keeping my fingers crossed.

At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • For 7 days, Half Term, 2019
  • Property for sole occupancy
  • Self catered
  • 4 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Alpineview Chalet
Posted 12/9/2018 15:22 (#721880 - in reply to #721830)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpineview Chalet
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi

We have availability in the self-catered apartment of our chalet in Morzine for the Feb Half-Term. The apartment sleeps up to 5 people, and has one bedroom that sleeps 3, and a lounge/dining room which doubles up as a 2nd sleeping area with a banquette that has 2 proper single beds. It is the first level of the chalet, which looks out onto the garden and the spectacular views beyond, and has:

• Self-contained apartment with private entrance
• Bedroom
• Lounge/dining room with TV, UK Freeview channels, DVD player and PlayStation & games
• Bathroom (shower, sink & WC)
• Kitchen (dishwasher, oven, hob and microwave)
• Free WiFi
• Free parking
• £1350/apartment/stay
• Ski storage with boot blowers

The chalet is a mile from the village centre, and only a short hop on the free shuttle bus which stops nearby. We can assist with several additional services such as airport transfers, a grocery drop in time for your arrival (small charge), ski equipment hire (the ski rental shop offers free overnight storage of ski gear and is located next to the lift station), and restaurant bookings

Please contact us if we can be of any further help,

Best regards

Lorraine & Martin
alpineview@bentonweb.co.uk
07770 965777

NB Please find photos attached

-----
Alpineview Chalet
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Les Chalets du Praz Apartment
Posted 12/9/2018 15:38 (#721885 - in reply to #721830)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Les Chalets du Praz Apartment
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

hi

My sister and I own a delightful three twin-bedded apartment in Le Praz, Courchevel 1300. It is on two floors, has a bathroom and separate shower room as well as downstairs loo as well as a large kitchen/dining/sitting space ideal for your cooking and games in the evening!

It would suit you perfectly from what you have said below.

The half-term week is £1,895 with a 20% deposit to be paid to confirm a booking.

Do call me on 07802 806697 to discuss this in more detail or e mail on w.barney@freeuk.com

Many thanks

William
-----
bpnwainwright@gmail.com
Chalets Direct Member

Courchevel - Le Praz 1300, France
Les Chalets du Praz Apartment

High Mountain Holidays
Posted 12/9/2018 16:01 (#721887 - in reply to #721830)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by High Mountain Holidays
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi,

We have several self-catered options available for you in Chamonix. Close to lifts and town, comfortable to luxury standard excellent in resort services.

The best thing to do is email us office@highmountain.co.uk and we can send you details on what we think will work. I would also suggest having a look at our chalet options on our website: www.highmountain.co.uk/accommodations

Our team can also arrange transfers, catering, ski school, ski hire and lift passes for you.

Kind regards

Glenn

Glenn Watters
High Mountain Holidays
info@highmountain.co.uk
www.highmountain.co.uk
France
T +33(0)450 533 809
UK

-----
High Mountain Holidays
Chalets Direct Member

Chalet La Luge
Posted 13/9/2018 08:58 (#721934 - in reply to #721830)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet La Luge
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Mabof,

We have a couple of ideal solutions for you, please get in touch directly, or check out full details on our website.
All our properties are in the resort of La Tzoumaz, directly connected to Verbier but with out the same price tags.
Minimal lift queues, easy to drive to from UK, 10% discount on top of family price discount for lift passes.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Mini & Dan
www.chaletlaluge.com
info@chaletlaluge.com
-----
Chalet La Luge
Chalets Direct Member

Chalet Mary
Posted 13/9/2018 09:09 (#721938 - in reply to #721830)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Mary
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Good morning,

Chalet Mary, our self-catered duplex ski apartment is available for half term, Sunday to Sunday, (which means it's quieter on the roads)
-----
Chalet Mary
Chalets Direct Member

Courchevel - Le Praz 1300, France
Chalet Mary

Mountain Highs
Posted 13/9/2018 19:34 (#721998 - in reply to #721830)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Mountain Highs
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi, Could you be more specific about dates? There are 2 UK half terms - 9th - 16th Feb and 16th - 23rd Feb.
Thanks
Rachel
-----
Mountain Highs
Chalets Direct Member

Morzine, France
Chalet Benjamin

Morzine, France
Chalet Le Lievre Blanc

Jump to page : 1