REQUEST: anywhere considered - for 1 person, from 20/1/2019 to 13/3/2019
Moderators: Chalets Direct, Surfcat

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Long Stay SolutionsMessage format

Morgan McKenzie
Posted 31/10/2018 05:54 (#729366)
Request: REQUEST: anywhere considered - for 1 person, from 20/1/2019 to 13/3/2019
Alert

Hi! I'm looking for somewhere to stay for the better part of two months in the alps to do lots of skiing. I'm not particularly fussy where so long as it has easy access to a ski hill (I don't want to have to find a car) and the ski hill has a reasonable amount of terrain. I'd prefer somewhere that I can do some cooking but all I really need is a hot plate.

I'll be working remotely when I'm not skiing so will need decently reliable internet access (and a desk or space for a desk would be awesome!). My wife won't be coming along this trip so it's just me and I don't need a whole lot of space. I'm fine with a shared space so long as I have a private bedroom.

I'd prefer something around 700 eur/month or less, but I have no idea how realistic that is. I'm a bit flexible on the dates as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I don't really know where to start looking! Thanks so much!
At a glance:
  • Looking for a property
  • From 20/1/2019 to 13/3/2019
  • 1 person
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Apartment Hammerrain
Posted 11/11/2018 16:58 (#731629 - in reply to #729366)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: anywhere considered - for 1 person, from 20/1/2019 to 13/3/2019
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Morgan, Surprised you've not had any responses.

Have a look at our Apartment Hammerrain in Flachau and the Ski Amade area as a whole. We can offer you one of our twin rooms from 12 Jan - 02 Feb 19 with the possibility to extend out to 16 Feb 19. The apartment has two Bathrooms so one would be yours to use. We (Simon and Claire) are actually staying in the apartment those dates, but Simon is working and Claire will be out all day skiing too. We can negotiate the price but we'd be after €200 per week for the room (which sleeps two if your wife does decide to pop out). Shared food budget if you like.

We may have the odd family member (teenage kids!) or friend popping in but nothing confirmed yet. Check out our Facebook page @Skiflachau for more.

Simon
-----
Red and White Apartments
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version