Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Near Geneva Airport, Megève - bedroom basis (hotel style), catered for 2 people, from 8/2/2019 to 13/2/2019
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Nick Chown
Posted 12/1/2019 13:24 (#745878)
Request: Near Geneva Airport, Megève - bedroom basis (hotel style), catered for 2 people, from 8/2/2019 to 13/2/2019
Alert

The Group:
Just myself and my wife

Flights:
We arrive in Geneva at 20:15 on Friday 8th February and depart from Geneva at 10:30 on Wednesday 13th February.

Type of Accommodation:
One double room. Happy with either Bed & Breakfast only or Fully Catered.

Ideally near lifts and somewhere in town with easy access to restaurants and bars.

Transfers:
Ideally include transfers but I am happy to arrange this separately if this is not something you can offer.

Additional Note:
I am also skiing with a group of 8 guys in March (see separate post under my name). Same travel timings apply but 15th to 19th March. I would be happy to stay in the same accommodation at this time if it is available.

Thanks for you help. I look forward to seeing what options there are available.

Nick

At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • Near Geneva Airport
  • In Megève
  • From 8/2/2019 to 13/2/2019
  • Bedroom basis (hotel style)
  • Catered
  • 2 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Alpineview Chalet
Posted 12/1/2019 16:54 (#746039 - in reply to #745878)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpineview Chalet
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Nick

We have availability in the self-catered apartment of our chalet in Morzine for 8th-13th Feb. The apartment is the first level of the chalet, which looks out onto the garden and the spectacular views beyond, and has:

• Self-contained apartment with private entrance
• Bedroom (sleeps 3)
• Lounge/dining room with TV, UK Freeview channels, DVD player and PlayStation & games
• Bathroom (shower, sink & WC)
• Kitchen (dishwasher, oven, hob and microwave)
• Free WiFi
• Free parking
• £1050/apartment/stay
• Ski storage with boot blowers

The chalet is a mile from the village centre, and only a short hop on the free shuttle bus which stops nearby. We can assist with several additional services such as airport transfers (approx. £33pp each way), a grocery drop in time for your arrival (small charge), ski equipment hire (the ski rental shop offers free overnight storage of ski gear and is located next to the lift station), and restaurant bookings

Please contact us if we can be of any further help,

Best regards

Lorraine & Martin
alpineview@bentonweb.co.uk
07770 965777

NB Please find photos attached

-----
Alpineview Chalet
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Alpe Massif
Posted 15/1/2019 11:40 (#746985 - in reply to #745878)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpe Massif
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Nick

We would love to welcome you to stay with us at Chalet Alpe Massif, part of the Grand Massif ski area, with Flaine at over 2500 metres. We are less than an hour drive from Geneva airport.

We are conveniently located between the quaint ski villages of Morillon and Les Esserts and 5kms from Samoens, located for easy access to the Grand Massif ski area which links 6 ski resorts via the lift systems. There is 265kms of pistes and we guarantee there is a brilliant range of slopes for differing abilities. We are 200m from a blue run which you can use if the snow conditions are good. We take & collect you to/from the lifts if you can't ski back, so no lugging of skis.

We have all the facilities you need to make your ski break enjoyable and comfortable. We have a large living room with real log fire,a separate dining room with flexible seating arrangements. With stunning views. Our guests get a 10% discount from our local transfer company.

Spacious en suite rooms £75 pp/pn

Our prices include the following:
- Welcome canapés and aperitif
- Continental breakfast with hot option
- Afternoon tea/coffee with biscuits and cakes
- Home cooked three course evening meal, by our resident cooks.
- Unlimited tea, coffee & soft drinks throughout the day
- Wine, beer and soft drinks included.
- Free WiFi
- UK TV & Dvd

Please check out our Face book & Instagram page and trip advisor reviews for comments from past guests. Mat & Kesley are back with us for another season.

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to visit our website www.chaletalpemassif.com or send me an e-mail jeancolpitts20@gmail.com

Kind regards

Jean & John
-----
Alpe Massif
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum