View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

erlike
Posted 18/7/2019 12:44 (#767522)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply

New User

Hello

We are a couple looking for a job in the mountains for the winter of 2019/2020. We both have an UK bank account and NI number.
Previously we have worked as campsite managers in Wales which includes dealing with customers, cleaning and smaller maintenance. We have also worked as general managers in Aurel Apartments (Liptovsky Mikulaš, Slovakia), which consisted of apartments rented out for short time stays. There was just the two of us and we did everything from dealing with the guests, cleaning and bookkeeping.

My partner Jürgen is a certified snowboard instructor and has worked in Estonia and England. He is also an excellent host and loves to meet new people. Being a photographer he also loves the mountains and taking pictures of them.

My name is Erlike and I am a pastry chef who lastly worked in Tallinn Park in Estonia. There i was the only one in the pastry department and was responsible for all the sweets that came out of the kitchen. I also helped out in the cold kitchen and breakfast kitchen when we did not have enough workers.

We are both hard working and reliable. We love to work, but also appreciate good humor. We are used to solving problems efficiently and fast.

We also have a dog who we would like to take with us.

If you have any questions or would want to see our CV, please do not hesitate to contact us either here or on my e-mail - erlike.turnpu@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Erlike and Jürgen

Edited by erlike 18/7/2019 16:06
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version