Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

rhiansanderson
Posted 11/11/2019 12:22 (#779360)
Request: REQUEST: Job, Morzine
Quote Reply

New User

I am seeking employment as a Chalet Host or any Bar/Waitressing work for the upcoming ski season and the possibility of extending through summer if available. My work experience is in the hospitality industry I am open to any vacancies you may have on offer.

I am attending a Chalet Host cookery course on November 17th for one week, I then will be travelling to Morzine on November the 25th for the full winter season meaning I am available immediatley.

I have a long term view of working permanently in both ski and summer seasons as I am looking forward to working in this industry indefinitely.

I have very good Interpersonal skills, self-confidence, and ability to adapt to new environments and enjoy working either independently or as a part of a team. I am a gregarious, hardworking, positive person and see myself as being a successful ambassador for any company. I enjoy cooking for friends and family and have booked on a Snow Cooks Chalet Cookery Course to enhance my job opportunities.

I fully understand all roles require long hours, hard work, flexibility, and an unpredictable work demands requiring me to problem solve and improvise. The benefits of living and working in this environment are what motivates me to uphold high standards and integrate well within a team. I truly want to make holidays enjoyable for every client and relish the opportunity to make this happen.

Sincerely

Rhian Sanderson
DOB 25/01/1999

Edited by rhiansanderson 11/11/2019 13:06
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
  • In Morzine
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :