Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Mike
Posted 2/1/2020 07:09 (#787533)
Request: OFFER: Job, Haute Tarentaise or France
Quote Reply Alert

AREA/GENERAL MANAGER - SENIOR ROLE : NEW VACANCY

For 2020 and beyond and due to ambitious growth and development plans, Snowchateaux is seeking an experienced and highly competent Area/General Manager based in Bourg St.Maurice to run all aspects of its operations in The Tarentaise. This job is a senior role and it is likely you are already an experienced operations manager or small business owner in the catered chalet sector or hold a senior role with a ski tour operator.

This role is a permanent year round opportunity. A rewarding live-in OR live-out package is on offer.

Alternatively, perhaps you own a small or struggling business and would like to consider more secure options with exciting career prospects in the Alps, Snowchateaux is always on the look out for new properties and growth opportunities, we might have a solution to your situation.

For further details and in strictest confidence, please write with your CV if this vacancy is of interest to you.
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Haute Tarentaise or France
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Beverley Mason
Posted 6/1/2020 21:54 (#789204 - in reply to #787533)
Solution: job vacancy response
Quote Reply Alert

Dear sir/madam,

I have no direct email for you so can not attach my CV. I am very reliable, trustworthy, and have excellent customer service skills, administration experience and I have worked in hospitality for over 20 years, including hotel management and running my own pub and restaurant.

I am a keen snowboarder and have traveled to Morzine a few times for holidays and to visit friends there, and have wanted to do a winter season for many years, but owning my own pub for 10 years prevented me from doing so earlier.

I look forward to hearing from you, and would also be interested in other positions you may have if this position is already taken.

Yours sincerely
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)